8DPO Please guys tell me if you see anything am getting crazy!

miracleworker

Reaction score
Heeh guys i need eyes please help me I swear i see something,i took this in the morning and i could see a faint line please tell me if u see anything!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 105
do you have a closer pic? it's kind of far away for me to tell...

A closer pic would help :) , but I do think i see something. It's just hard to tell if it has color in it or not.

Yes let me see,hope this one is clear

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 72
Again I see a bit of something, but it looks a bit further from the control line than I'd expect. Do you have any more tests?

Okay i did take two of them and the second one was not so visible but went back to it and found a very faint line,let me send it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 79
I saw somehting one the first test, but like the other lady it looked too far from the control, but those are cheapies, so theres a chance it was just a wonky stamp placement.... i dont see what youre seeing on the second one though, hun. FXd for you :)

thank you all for checking,i couldn't check today because i woke up while still sleepy and i went to pee and forgot how precious that pee is i guess i will test again tomorrow which will be 10 dpo.
maybe this happened for a reason.

Okay so i decided to hold it for four hours and i got this...i think i see something! Please help if you see anything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 73
I defo see that one!! I'd get a better test.. Looks bfp to me! Good luck x

I see it clearly on that last one! Keep us posted!!!

Thank you ladies....i took one yday morning and i think its getting better! I dont know i guess am just waiting for a two darker lines to be sure. Here it is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 51
Haha I don't think you need to wait to be sure, that's a definite bfp. Congratulations. If you are worried, get a digi with the conception weeks indicator on it (they are more sensitive) and it will show up positive I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->