• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

8dpo - seeing things?? UPDATE!

corgankidd

Soon to be mommy of three
Reaction score
I'm only 8dpo but decided to test today for fun. Urine was super diluted. This picture was taken about 2 minutes after testing. I can see it in real life and seems to have a bit of color but it's hard to get a picture of. Be honest, you won't hurt my feelings...is there something there or do I have line eye?
Picture is untweeked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 60
Here it is tweeked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 32
I can see a 2nd line. Hope its a BFP. I have had nasty evaps on those tests so fingers crossed its a real BFP.

Took this one at 10 minutes....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 48
Thanks for looking ladies! I'm waiting another hour and then I will be taking a frer and a couple different brands of IC's. :)

I see it 😀😀😀 can't wait for an update xx

Omg!!! Was NOT expecting this at all this month!! This was the last month we were going to try before taking a 6 month break! I haven't told my DH yet. How should I tell him??
:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 57
Thanks everyone! I'm still in denial though. I couldn't bring myself to test this morning cause I'm terrified there won't be anything there. i think I'll retest in a couple days and if it looks like good progression I will stop testing so I don't stress myself out!

congrats...well v-day is coming up, buttttt that's so far away lol

congratulations! Did you tell your husband yet? i agree with Hunni you could wait til V day if you haven't already but it IS far away! hahaha

That was actually my plan but I pretty much just blurted it out tonight as soon as he got home from work, lol. I'm so bad with secrets!!

Congratulations that's so exciting! I want to surprise my OH oncenter we get ours too but I know I'm going to end up just blurting it out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"