8dpo spotting

kipkip

Reaction score
Hey!
Any of u lovely ladies can offer me any advice!

I've been TTC no. 2 for 4 cycles, I have only this cycle starting using OpK's tho so I'm quite sure of ovulation.

I'm currently 10dpo, but from 8dpo I started getting spotting on TP only on wiping. Iv had it sporadically over the last 48 hours, teamed with light dull AF style cramps.

I have tested with IC's since , all BFN's. Today is 2 days from spotting and thought if it was implantation bleeding (which everywhere I look states it would be if it was a week before period !) then I thought it would show up by now.

So with the cramps and spotting I'm now convinced I'm out, but I'm a bit concerened that I'm spotting one week before period , ... I sometimes do spot 1-2 days before 1st day of period, but never a week. 'Maybe a lowprogesterone problem ???

Anyone had similar problem?

Hmmm have you tried to call your doc and ask what to do? It could be light period or possible spotting. Your doc will be able to tell you to wait a bit longer or go in to see her. Good Luck!

If it was indeed ib the it could take 2-4 days for a test to be bfp

No, it can take a couple of days AFTER implantation to get a BFP. Fx it's that! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->