8dpo squinter on IC? UPDATE 10dpo BFN?

honeysuede

Reaction score
Why am I testing so early:dohh: when will I learn haha. I have never got a BFP before 10dpo but with such strong symtpoms I couldn't help testing. Can anyone see anything? I thought I did but I always seem to on these tests. Thanks xx

Attachments

• IMG_3758.JPG
    IMG_3758.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3762.JPG
    IMG_3762.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 38
I do feel like I might see something super faint. :) good luck! I hope it gets darker for you!!

Ok, took another one this afternoon, either there is a faint line or I need to step away from the sticks:haha: xx

Attachments

• IMG_3771.JPG
    IMG_3771.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 40
I can't tell sorry!

But i find the photos struggle to pick them up

Good luck!

I'm struggling to see it on the photo hun it's so hard to get it on picture when faint, good luck xx

Very blurry and hard to see but I think I see something on this new test. Fx!

Thanks for looking everyone :) my iphone is great with pics normally but not when it comes to pee sticks haha. I will retest and update in the morning xx

Well I am sure there is a line? can anyone see it? I tried to catch it on my phone camera which is hard to do. I have the mother of all period pains though but I have that with DS2 xx

Attachments

• IMG_3782.jpg
    IMG_3782.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 9dpo1.jpg
    9dpo1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 23
Hi there. On your first set I saw a shadow on the last one, now I'm seeing something in the first pic you just postedjl just not sure of colour. Keeping FX for you hun

I'm sure I see something but the picture isn't very clear on my phone. Good luck

Thanks everyone, I guess I will have to wait until the morning which will be 10dpo & with both my boys I got BFNs or evaps until a BFP on 10dpo, also af is due today or tomorrow so hopefully in the next day or so I will know what's going on :) I shall update in the morning with the test. In the meantime here is another from today. I need to stop haha xx

Attachments

• 9dpo3.jpg
    9dpo3.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 14
Well I think these tests would show a line by now & I have bad bloating and cramps so maybe AF is just gonna be a day late.:shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_3792.JPG
    IMG_3792.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 14
Thanks :) AF got me today. I am ok though, me and OH had a cuddle and agreedit wasn't meant to be this month so we feel ok about it. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->