8DPO--Talk me out of testing!!!

Bubbles1088

Reaction score
It's too early! I'm having on and off backaches since yesterday, had a random, specific sweet white wine crave early this morning, and I am about to POAS because I can't take it anymore, but I only have one CB test and that's it, already passed my FMU, and will surely get a BFN no matter what so ladies I need your help! TALK ME OUT OF IT PLEASE!!! :wacko: :muaha:

U tested? Im also 8dpo and was tempted earlier but decided to wait till 11dpo

Nope I have held back so far! Bought a pack of two FRERs though. I'd like to wait til 10DPO...hopefully I can hold out!

i wish I could...but i'm also 8dpo and I tested this morning lol knowing it will be BFN...but the IC's were calling out my name! If I only had one test though then WAIT!!! it's not worth putting yourself through it lol

I dont want to see bfn thats why im holding out. Only symptoms are watery cm and crampy tummy same as my other pregnancies

You can hold out!!! :coffee: On 6th cycle TTC, 8dpo as well, and this time I have absolutely no desire to see a BFN and therefore, no desire to poas. Not sure if that will make it easier or harder if AF shows lol. :shrug:

Thanks ladies! Still have held strong today! I really hope I can wait til 10DPO...tomorrow I will be itching to test!

im a poas addict im sorry i must be crashing the party here but i got my bfp at 8 dpo though! i honestly didnt expect a positive i was just going to waste more of my tests because i really didnt believe i was pregnant. but surprise! dollar tests and frer gave me positives all day long that day and i didnt use fmu. i dont want to discourage you but i wouldnt have known as early as i did if i didnt test early.

and no, no matter how hard i tried. i think i used the excuse to waste my tests at the time just to poas early. im sorry!

goodluck and baby dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"