*****8dpo testing until BFP or AF... ****** update pg11!!

i have always used fertility plan on ebay and never had a pink line only grey evaps any more bleeding hun xx

Thats good to kno mum..no more bleeding just went loo wiped and was orange red streaks ...
Think my ilness as knocked body out abd messed af up..read online cn happen !!

Hi bundle...
I stil feel awful havnt ate in 3 days now...
Had three spoons of soup :(( and was like eatimg knives !!

Having to take 8 antibot8cs a day...painkillers...throat numbing spray..lozengers :((
Kinda not surprised this cycle didnt pan out !!

Not sure if ill go in work tommorow if i feel like this still !!

I really feel for you. I had a bad case on tonsillitis a few months back and it was the worst pain I had ever felt. Had to spit my saliva because swallowing was that painful. Codeine wasn't even touching the sides. Really hope you feel better soon and that af stays away
X

Taz iv been the exact same :(( spitting it in a cup yak !! Feel like a wuss not goin work but im wiped out !!

You are definitely not a wuss! I was bed ridden for 3 days straight with it, I have a high pain threshold but that was something else!

so confusing those tests all look like bfp fx the spotting doesn't turn to full flow get well soon sounds aweful & your not a wuss you need the rest

Af isnt here just yet but ics just shadow this morning so guess she b here later or tommorow xxx
Onto nxt cycle xx

Hope your better soon hun. U should have a day of rest and just relax and do nothing xxx

Thanks hun..im goin to try today..yesterday i had dd half a day so even tho i feel terrible about it dd has gone nans today so i can try and rest :((

Hi mum im ok af came this morning full flow...
Back in work 2day tonsils feel bit better think the tabs are kickin in now...onto another cycle now xx

:hugs: fx we have better luck next cycle & get well soon x

So sorry hun :( Got everything crossed for you for next cycle. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xx

Mom2sam hun a ope we do too xxxx

And thanks too all you lovely ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->