8dpo testing until bfp!

dragonfly26

Reaction score
This is my first month temping and using opks so pretty certain 8 dpo. Also first time using ic's. Here's today's test. Bfn :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 16
And one more ;) edit: kind of feel like I might see something on this picture, but don't think I see anything irl. Also may have line eye :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 16
I'm not seeing anything just yet but I didn't even start to see a hint of a line on my Wondfo until late late evening 8 DPO. The next day, I thought I was going nuts, I really didn't see much of anything. Then boom at 10 DPO suddenly lines started showing that I could be confident in!

Thanks for looking, hoping that's the case for me! Told myself I am just going to use cheapie a this cycle but here I am trying to resist the urge to go buy some frer. Ugh. No will power, lol.

If you see a hint of something tonight I'd say go out and get a FRER. FRERs showed my early early BFP way better than Wondfos did this time around, but I wouldn't drop the $$ unless you're pretty sure you're seeing something, know what I mean?

They are just SO expensive, grr. I wish they would just sell the FRER strip without all the plastic casing, like a 10-pack for the same price as the 3-pack!

I feel like something is catching my eye on the tweek! Good luck and plenty of time for your bfp x

That would be awesome if they did that! But I think they know they have one of the lowest sensitivity on the market and us ttc'ers will pay the price. It really is ridiculous how much they cost. I caved and bought them. Only had the new ones by me, boo. So now I have four. Now to hold out using them :)

Pretty sure bfn. Think I see a shadow, could be indent. Will probably break out a frer this evening if I can get some undiluted pee (because I have them and can't help myself :))

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 13
I'm not seeing anything on the second Wondfo. If you put the two tests next to each other IRL, are you seeing a progression?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"