8dpo, TMI - yellow snot like cm?!

liljenz1991

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

As some of you may know i have been trying to concieve baby no1 for over 2 and half years with no success.

I found out that i have PCOS a few months back too.

So yesterday (7dpo) I felt bloated, bit crampy and later that night i went to the loo and when i wiped there was a big blob of yellow - jelly/snot like cm.

I checked my cm straight after and CP, my cervix was low and has a closed slit but had more of the yellowy stuff there.

This morning 8dpo, i checked again and my CP is the same but today it seems like there is creamy white cm around cervix, of course being a POAS addict i had to..... and it was BFN (of course, silly to test).

So ladies any thoughts?

What on earth is the yellow stuff about, never had before, anyone else had it at 8dpo n ended up preggo?

Please dont read and run, need you guys xxx

I've only experienced one blob of yellow jelly/mucus once but that didn't result in a pregnancy :nope:

This whole ttc business is tricky,trying to work out what symptoms & what's just rotten pms. Goid luck sweet & hope you get your bfp soon x

I've experienced this yellow/clear jelly like blob of CM on multiple occasions, but I do believe it is pregnancy related for some. I have had 4 chemicals and this was my sign.

I am now experiencing it again daily but had a super light AF a little earlier than it was due. I've tested BFN so I'm just not sure. I feel pregnant for sure this month with AF-type cramping for the last month, headaches, nausea, emotional...I'm so confused with my body!!

Sorry not much help but I do think it can result in BFP so good luck!!
:dust:

Hi Ladies

Thank you for your input, i know i just dont know what to think half the time! My cycles are so erratic its hard to say....

wannabemommy37 - perhaps the faint bleed was implantation for you?

If you test again let me know how it goes, how many dpo are you? xxx Good luck x

I experienced it and it resulted a BFP. I mention it a few times in my TWW thread I had. I hope it's a symptom for you also.

Good luck.:flower:

Thank you!!!

Calm81, i am soooooo close to giving up hope to be honest, i am finding it so difficult, with all of these random symptoms occuring each month and never really knowing when AF is due (PCOS), it is so stressful.

I really hope this is it, i have had a little pain on the left and right sides, and my back is hurting, but that could be down to the terrible chairs at work haha.

I will probably test in the morning, just cant help myself haha, just want to know asap!

Just dont want to keep seeing a BFN!

I know yellow CM is often referenced as a pregnancy symptom - I did get it when pregnant but also had it a few other times. I hope it's a good sign for you!

Hi Kate

Yes i know this is the problem, it is not just a concrete symptom of pregnancy.

As its been said by other posters on here I just wish when we fell pregnant we just had a flashing neon sign above the bed that says 'YOU'RE PREGNANT'

If only it was that easy haha, i think it is especially hard for me because i dont have regular cycles, so i can never really say 'im late'!

So i cant ever really work out the best time to test either?!

Argh TTC is such a rollercoaster process.

I do have a second appointment with my fertility doctor next month to carry out more tests, i really would love to fall pregnant before then so i can tell the hospital to stick it, cause my ovaries work lol.

My OH wants me to not test and just wait until next expected AF :shrug:

My LMP before the spotting was on July 15th so I'd actually be 6+1 today and the spotting was on exactly 4+0 so maybe it was IB although on 8DPO I also had a pin-drop of pink so who knows?

I will keep you posted!

Oh yes please keep us posted....

I shall too, if anything this post will be helpful to others in our position, so lets actually put the outcome, unlike a lot of posts, you never know what happened haha!!!

So today i still have ridulous back ache, my cervix is maybe a tad higher that yesterday but still low, it is very soft, closed and i have creamy white cm - does any of that mean anything? haha

Tested this morning at 9dpo and still bfn...... Although i am only using IC's as i POAS addict.

Fingers Crossed Girlies xxx

Thank you!!!

Calm81, i am soooooo close to giving up hope to be honest, i am finding it so difficult, with all of these random symptoms occuring each month and never really knowing when AF is due (PCOS), it is so stressful.

I really hope this is it, i have had a little pain on the left and right sides, and my back is hurting, but that could be down to the terrible chairs at work haha.

I will probably test in the morning, just cant help myself haha, just want to know asap!

Just dont want to keep seeing a BFN!

The worst symptom for me was that it felt like AF was coming with a vengeance. You know that AF feeling you get before she strikes? Well, right before my BFP the AF feeling was strong , kinda like it was going to be a heavy period with strong cramps type of month, so I loaded up on TMI: loaded up on super tampons instead of regulars--AF never came just two lines on a test. So that's another indicator if AF feels stronger then ever (before the bleed).

Hi Calm81

Thats not an easy one for me to judge, with all sorts going on down there and my PCOS, i never no if i am coming or going lol.

The only thing i am pinning my hopes on is my random Cm and CP but i know that doesnt always mean alot....

Argh! BFN again this morning, dont know if you had just seen my last post, but cervix feels very soft today and feeling rather 'wet' with cm - oh isnt a womans body sooooo wonderful haha.

I am continuing to have this jelly-like/globby CM. Like, a LOT of it lol
I also have had AF-type cramps for the last...month or so? Ha! And I get waves of nausea here/there also. :shrug: I'm excited really but OH making me wait 2 more weeks ughghg lol it's like the TWW all over again :haha:

Funny thing is, too, we actually weren't trying this month. The heartache got to us so we just BD when we wanted to (which was actually 12 days straight?!?! from end of AF to O day, every day. So yeah, I think we actually caught it. If not I'm going to cry a river

I know how your feeling hunni, i do honestly feel like giving up, perhaps im just not supposed to be a mum.

This is going to sound really horrible, so please dont hate me! - but in a way i kind of wish i had been pregnant once over the last 2 n half years even if it ended in miscarriage (sorry!), but at least then i would know if i could actually fall pregnant.

I hope you ladies see what i mean by that, no offense or anything....

When i check cp and cm this morning, TMI Alert, it looked like my cervix was oozing white/clear thick cm, sorry.... (ewwww), but i havent had too much in the pants area haha, i do feel wet though?!

Wannabemomy37, i think you may have caught your o day, if you have been at it that much haha.....

Sneak out n get a test, im dying to know haha xxx

Fingers crossed for ya xxx

Hello: As far as I know I am 10 dpo and this is the 1st cycle I’ve ever tried so I am so far out of the loop I don’t even know what to look for but here is what I have experienced and after reading this thread thought I would share… The 1st week or so I felt lots of little twinges and pokes/cramps things that would only last a few seconds… Had quite a few headaches this past 10 days and 1 migraine. I also have had VERY minor cold symptoms but nothing has come from it… A few days I have been super tired and a couple days noticed I felt completely out of it a couple days (almost in a daydream )… Around 5 dpo had very minor whitish discharge on my underwear nothing major. Last night at 9dpo I started feeling crampy like AF is near and I suffer from BAD cramps normally and AF is due this Sunday, the last day of the month. This morning I woke up and 1st thing went pee and had a lot of whitish-yellowish discharge and looked at my underwear and could tell I had more in there… Ever since I woke up this morning have been having cramps like feelings mostly on left side. Hoping it’s not AF and too be honest I usually don’t get too crampy to far ahead of time so keeping my fingers crossed. Trying not to test til end of month although I am not sure when I should even try.. Just scared for a BFN.

For what it's worth, I started getting BFPs two days ago on Monday, and today my CM just turned really yellow. Before that you could say it sort of had a yellow tinge, but now it's definitely yellow.

I get cm like you're describing every single month. I have PCOS also. Seems like a normal 2ww symptom for me, but I did get it the month I was pregnant with my angel too.

Good luck!

I have this yellow CM too but only a small amount. But I don't have sore boobs or anything like that. I think I had IB at 5DPO or 7DPO (I had brown spotting on both days, a very small amount though!) and I'll be on 10DPO tomorrow so we'll see! Good luck girlies!!

If I'm not pregnant then I dunno what I'm gonna do/think!! We seriously had enough sex for a year lmao so I know we had to catch that damn egg!
My globby CM has now been clear instead of yellow; not sure if I mentioned that here last time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->