8dpo, very light second line - too early?!

hayleyh26

Reaction score
I'm only 8dpo today but couldn't resist testing this morning (as every month!) - does anyone see anything, or is it likely to be an evap this early? xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 84
I definitely see something. What kind of test did you use

It's a clear blue test, I got four in the box with my cbfm test sticks xx

I think I see it as well! FX for you :)

(I got a definite line with a FRER at 9 DPO with each of my pregnancies, so it looks promising!)

Thank you, I will test again in the morning! Xx

Looks like a lovely line :) hope this is the start of your BFP! X

Looks like a BFP to me. Good luck on your next test!!

I'm only 8dpo today but couldn't resist testing this morning (as every month!) - does anyone see anything, or is it likely to be an evap this early? xx

Hi I'm really not sure but I really hope you get the news you are looking for. I'm new to this site so hi! I've been trying for 2 years now with no success but I took a test last week and it was negative but when I got home from work it looked like this? I am thinking its just an evaporation line but I'm not sure. I was wondering if you could offer any advice? Good luck to you xx

Hey hun. It would be better for you to start your own thread, under pregnancy tests.. I see you've posted under lots of others threads and I'm just trying to help you get the most answers to your questions.

Hi I'm really not sure but I really hope you get the news you are looking for. I'm new to this site so hi! I've been trying for 2 years now with no success but I took a test last week and it was negative but when I got home from work it looked like this? I am thinking its just an evaporation line but I'm not sure. I was wondering if you could offer any advice? Good luck to you xx

Hey hun. It would be better for you to start your own thread, under pregnancy tests.. I see you've posted under lots of others threads and I'm just trying to help you get the most answers to your questions.

Thanks sorry I'm new to this i did not realise. I can't see any link to start my own thread. Can you please advise. X

Here you go hun, I've attached a pic! Hope this helps!!!!

Attachments

• 2015-09-04 10.49.59.jpg
    2015-09-04 10.49.59.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
Two tests from today (top one was fmu, bottom was two hours ago), I'm not convinced they are any darker but will keep testing and hoping! xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 46
Thanks, I'm going to pick up a frer tomorrow and see if that's any better xx

Looks awesome! I had my bfp with my DD on 8dpo and then it finally showed on a FRER the next day....in the evening :haha:

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->