8dpo vvf line on FRER - starting IVF next month! *BFN*

Ask4joy

Reaction score
Ok...I'm terrified. Only 8dpo but got violently ill the other night after having a few drinks at my friends engagement party and still queasy 2 days later. Took a FRER and saw a vvf line. I've had 3 CPs in the last 14 months. Not even sure if this is a real line or a fluke? Had to tweak. Thoughts? This was with SMU. We start IVF next month!

Attachments

• IMG_3199.jpg
    IMG_3199.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3205.jpg
    IMG_3205.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 59
I am opening your pictures on my phone, without zoom I can clearly see the line. FX for you this time around <3

So I downloaded the picture and turned up "contrast", I think I see something but I cannot say for certain. Fingers and toes crossed for you Ask!!

Thanks all! Off to my appointment with the geneticist. Tomorrow is IVF consult so hopefully I can get a blood test done!

I def see a line, but am trying to decide if its those dreaded indents on the curved FRER. Hoping all the best!!!!!

Mnelson - do the indents show up within the time frame? This was visible pretty much immediately...

I see it but i hate to say I think it's the bad curved frer line that shows up even in time frame ...it's slightly curved too which I think is characteristic of these

Thanks for the input...if that's the case then it's on to IVF! We have our final consult tomorrow so no time wasted I guess! Although being 8dpo I suppose I still have time this cycle.

I see it without enlarging. Fxd you won't need ivf! :dust:

I see it ask! I did have a terrible indent pink and all on a curved frer though like some others have mentioned. I hope this is a real line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->