8dpo wait with Me?

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Hi everyone :D

So I'm having an unusually long cycle this month and ovulated about a week after i normally would so im now 8dpo and waitin. However yesterday i thought the witch was comin early as my temp dropped quite a bit and i keep gettin cramps on and off since yesterday and i feel like my body is trying to clear out cause I'm goin toilet more regular than usual for #2 (sorry for tmi) then today my temp went back up to a temp higher than all my others :p tryin not to get hopes up but can't help it lol iv attached my chart for ppl to see. Anyone wanna join Me?

Attachments

• b_QCGrBV.jpg
    b_QCGrBV.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 6
How exciting. That could be implantion! Fingers crossed.

I'm currently 8dpo and not feeling too convinced after a couple of evaps.

When is the witch due for you? Mine is Tuesday and i feel she will either come early or late lol

I have no idea tbh. This is our first cycle off the implant and my first natural cycle in about 6 years, so I don't really know what to expect. I got a positive on an IC with my DD at 10DPO so I'm hoping if I am; I will start seeing something around then.

I've had quite a few evaps recently so I'm not holding out much hope to be fair. We shall see. But I have a bit if a POAS addiction lol :haha:

Ah ok my cycles are usually very regular but this month is just way out lol cause it's usually 31-32days lol and im currently cd 36 lol so who knows the longest ones r supposed to the most successful they reckon and if been feelin awfully broody recently. Have you just the one then? I have 2 atm 6yr old and 2yr old :p

I think I will test Sunday as it's 10DPO. But not sure when to expect AF.

I have a boy and a girl, 7 & 3 :)

I hope you get your BFP asap. When do you plan on testing?

I'm not sure i only have 1 cheapie Poundland test at the moment I really need to order some more so im gonna see how my temps r by Sunday n if they still high i will test. It would be good if we could be ttc budies or pregnancy ones if we both where to get our bfp :p but either way it be nice to have sum friends to talk to :D

Aww how cute mine are also boy and girl boy is the 2yr old and girl 6 she turns 7 in Oct

How cool would it be if we both got our BFP!!! Deffo TTC buddies! How long have you been trying ?

About 4month how about you? When i got preg with my 2year old i jade made loads of friends along the way there was around 10 of us chatting daily about ttc and then made more in a march allows group (people due in march) it makes it so much more fun having others to talk to.
Do you take your temp or plan to? Im one of those that barely bothers with opks i always struggled with them never used to get positives til I tried harder lol it's just so stressful not bein allowed to drink or go toilet for so many hrs lol although I enjoy usin cb digi ones but they cost so much and most months ff gets it accurate within a day or two lol
How do u know all ur other tests was evaps?

Hi
Just thought I'd join you both. I'm also 8dpo. FRER BFN this morning but I know it is still early. Trying acupuncture this cycle for the first time so trying to be hopeful.
Fingers x'd for us all.

Hi
Just thought I'd join you both. I'm also 8dpo. FRER BFN this morning but I know it is still early. Trying acupuncture this cycle for the first time so trying to be hopeful.
Fingers x'd for us all.
Welcome:D good luck, when you testin again?

Wow last night was weird me and my partner was dtd and half way through felt sick and some actually came up my throat twice (sorry for tmi)

[QUIOTE=RoyalGoddess;38479629]9dpo here.. I'm going to start testing tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Good luck any symptoms?

About 4month how about you? When i got preg with my 2year old i jade made loads of friends along the way there was around 10 of us chatting daily about ttc and then made more in a march allows group (people due in march) it makes it so much more fun having others to talk to.
Do you take your temp or plan to? Im one of those that barely bothers with opks i always struggled with them never used to get positives til I tried harder lol it's just so stressful not bein allowed to drink or go toilet for so many hrs lol although I enjoy usin cb digi ones but they cost so much and most months ff gets it accurate within a day or two lol
How do u know all ur other tests was evaps?

Aww that sounds lovely. I've always felt with both my pregnancies that i didn't have any friends along the way. I made friends with a lovely lady on here during TTC and early pregnancy with DD (we both got our BFP close together) but unfortunately she lost her baby shortly into her pregnancy and we didn't talk as much as i did't want to upset her with my pregnancy. Hopefully i can find some lovely friends this TTC journey!

I'm sure they're evaps as they're so faint and not sure there is much colour to them. Other tests have come back negative.

I dont 'feel' pregnant much. With my DD i just knew! I felt like i had motion sick from about 6dpo and this time i don't. :(

Hi
Fingers x'd for us all.

Good luck with the acupuncture.. i've heard some great things about that. Let us know how you get on!

9dpo here.. I'm going to start testing tomorrow!

Think i will be tested properly tomorrow too :)

Wow last night was weird me and my partner was dtd and half way through felt sick and some actually came up my throat twice (sorry for tmi)

Oh no, that doesn't sound pleasant. I hope you're feeling better today?

It sure wasnt and i found it odd iv never had that before although i wander if it was actually a baf heartburn causing it its totally possible as iv had heartburn with both pregnancies and 2nd one was really bad hardly any meds made it better. Today's temp rose a little but its not very accurate as i had to use a temp corrector as i woke hr and half earlier than normal so hopefully get a better temp tomo.
Im sorry to hear you lost a friend hopefully she got her bfp again not long after it is good havin friends you can chat with about it.
Iv ordered my hpts they due Tuesday so fx witch dont show on Tues lol

Keeping my fingers crossed for you huni!

Yes she has a lovely 1 year old now so it all worked out for her in the end.

Hopefully we can all be friends this journey :) I'm jemma btw :wave:

My temp rose this morning also but i took it a little earlier.. not much though. about half hour. I will post chart later, just waiting for my next client.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Jemma is a nice name :) mines Sarah :wave:
How do you add your chart on here as your signature i dont remember it's been so long lol
That's great news about your friend do you still talk a little?
Im defo wanting to test tomo lol i just feel diff haha last time i found out with opks - proof they are good hpts lol i had decided to start up an investigation on them with sum friends which failed miserably lol they went well its way to dark for this time so tried hpt n it was clear positive haha.

Thank you, nice to meet you Sarah :flower:

Lol thats funny. I think i also tried an opk when i was pregnant with DD. It seemed to be very dark/almost positive for 9/10dpo.
Not sure if it came up straight away though or if it took within the 10 mins to show.

Yeah we still talk every now and then, were Facebook friends and keep up to date with each others babies :)

I believe you have to set up your profile on FF and then add from there? Not too sure though. I for sure did it on FF though.

Next lady here... must dash for now. Good luck with your days ladies!

Ah that's cool im on Facebook too if you wanna chat on there at some point lol
Managed to figure it out lol so i won't have to keep emailing it n then uploading it that was a nightmare lol
Out of curiosity if you don't mind me askin what job do you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->