8dpo wait with Me?

Oh brilliant. You should pm me your name on there and I will look for you.
No one knows were TTC though, so best not to mention it on FB.

So I hadn't peed for 4 hours so figured I would test. BFN on a FRER but what looks like another evap. It came up within 1-2 mins and looked more obvious then the previous days but still not 100% sure if there's colour.
It looses some clarity when I upload but here it is...

Getting the odd AF type twinge today but it soon goes. Still getting creamy/watery cm.

Attachments

• IMG_9005.jpg
    IMG_9005.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 22
Yep no one on Facebook knows with me either other than my march mallows group anyway lol i will pm it you along with email address.
Can't really see with test fx for you :p but I just can't get how u would get so many evaps.
I don't rely on cm much cause iv had watery b4 n got hopes up lol for the witch to then show same with cervix do you check that for it bein high or soft or open? Normally i dont but I have been this cycle because of it bein so late wanted see what was goin on but was a little confused as it always seemed a little open but I did a quick Google (my best friend) lol and apparently it never fully closes once uv had kids lol
U reminded me though I'm sure i have a frer lyin around some where though id prob use that tues :p
Creamy cm is a good sign though :D

I'm prob readin into it to much lol but I've got a full feelin down there n frequently goin toilet lol hurry up Tues

Your chart looks good mummy-smurf. Are you really going to hold out until Tuesday before testing?
I caved in and got another BFN this morning. I was determined to leave it until 10DPO and now wish I had! Symptom wise I have been having mild AF cramps since 6DPO and today a kind of pressure/burning sensation in my stomach. I normally don't get anything until the night before AF so it's unusual for me.

Your chart looks good mummy-smurf. Are you really going to hold out until Tuesday before testing?
I caved in and got another BFN this morning. I was determined to leave it until 10DPO and now wish I had! Symptom wise I have been having mild AF cramps since 6DPO and today a kind of pressure/burning sensation in my stomach. I normally don't get anything until the night before AF so it's unusual for me.

Im tempted to try with cheap pound shop one tomo but not sure lol im sure i have a frer some where if i can find it lol
When is the witch due for you? Pressure is hopefully a good sign What about temps or do u not temp

Thankfully I'm a pharmacist so I can get the FRER at cost price....although that just feeds my newly developed POAS addiction!
I do temp, and I'm still up and holding steady. On clomid I seem to have a 26 day cycle so due AF Tuesday too. Fingers crossed the witch doesn't appear for either of us!
How did you link your chart? On here or on FF?

Think this might work for my chart....

Attachments

• IMG_8867.jpg
    IMG_8867.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 6
If you go on the desktop site and click sharing button at top and then get code and i used the url link one in my signature. Your chart looks good

Not sure if I'm out as bit of a temp drop today :( I missed testin with fmu as i was half asleep lol

Oh no. Hopefully it is just settling slightly?
My temp is still holding, but no increase either. FRER this morning came up with a clear white line immediately that then faded a bit but still visible from some angles. Presume this is an evap line, but not sure. Never though I'd be sitting on a toilet for 10mins trying to decide is something was faint pink or white! Try again for both of us tomorrow I guess. :-(

Attachments

• IMG_8868.jpg
    IMG_8868.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
Not sure if I'm out as bit of a temp drop today :( I missed testin with fmu as i was half asleep lol

You're still above your coverline huni. Don't let it get you down, there's every chance you could get your BFP?

My temp is still holding, but no increase either. FRER this morning came up with a clear white line immediately that then faded a bit but still visible from some angles. Presume this is an evap line, but not sure. Never though I'd be sitting on a toilet for 10mins trying to decide is something was faint pink or white! Try again for both of us tomorrow I guess. :-(

Don't loose hope huni. I thought i was having lots of evaps. Do you have other tests?

well I randomly decided to check my cervix but it was higher than its been last few days? Does it stay constantly low if af is due or still move throughout the day?

Did you get a pic?

Omg ladies, look. They were positive all along! This happened this morning. Sending lots of dust you're way :dust:

Attachments

• IMG_9037.jpg
    IMG_9037.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583