8dpo wait with Me?

Wow congrats I did think so many evaps was odd lol

I think only thing givin me hope at min is my cervix is soft still lol and my change in toileting. I'm defo testin in morn so long as she hasn't shown her face (the witch)

Wow I just got coffee out to make for my mums hubby and got an overpowering smell of it :o

That's good signs mummy_smurf, I can't wait to see your test.

Think I'm going to be out for this month. Temp drop and another BFN so I strongly suspect AF will be here tomorrow, right on time. :-(

Attachments

• IMG_8872.jpg
    IMG_8872.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
Oh no. Sorry to hear that. I'm beginning to hate the whole process. It's just so much hope and then frustration. :-(

Here's to next month.

Yep left me fed up :( I need a new life seriously and it gets me down not havin anyone i can talk with about stuff without bein judged :(

I'm sorry you feel you don't have anyone to talk to without being judged. Thats sad :( Sorry AF came :(

It's ok dont worry about it my own fault really for takin a chance on everything with my partner lol he committed a crime some years ago which broke us up cause he got a sentence for it so 90% will judge me for wantin to b with someone who done what he did :( even though it was a very stupid mistake and not who he is :(

You need to go by how you feel deep down and what your gut instincts are telling you to do. Only you will know whats best huni and you shouldn't worry about what other people think because they're not you.. they don't know whats best :)

Yea just gonna try forget about it for a while and see how I feel in a few days deep down I want to b with him n not lose him i just find it hard not bein able to see him when ever i want which is gonna be hard over the 6week hols.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->