8dpo Watery discharge..

pumkin04

Reaction score
I am currently 8dpo and experiencing sore BBs, sore sensitive nipples, I had a temp drop that went from 98.4 down to 97.7 and went back up today to 98.2..Also had runny nose for two days now, as well as gas.

Yesterday and today I have been noticing A LOT of watery/milky discharge.

Just wondering if this is a sign of AF coming or perhaps a BFP? Just wanted to see if anyone else had anything similar and got a BFP.
I normally don't get this type of CM before AF but who knows, our bodies can be crazy sometimes!

When I got pregnant with dd one of my first signs was a ton of creamy discharge...like need a panty liner ton. Not sure about the wateryness though.

When I got pregnant with dd one of my first signs was a ton of creamy discharge...like need a panty liner ton. Not sure about the wateryness though.

Thanks, so weird it changed to very very light spotting now. So confused hopefully it's not AF on her way :(

Yay! Make sure to keep us posted!

Quick update, took another test today at 12DPO..test line got darker :) told my husband today, he was SO excited it was so cute!!

Today I am experiences some slight twinges on my right side only..hopefully thats nothing bad :/

I hate over analyzing every little pain or symptom because of my previous miscarriage..just staying hopeful and positive that this little bean will stick!

Well congrats! You will feel things but it's ok. Just your body making room for baby. Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->