8dpo

Waiting4you

Reaction score
Hi I'll give a quick summary of where I'm at. I was pregnant last sep up untill Christmas Eve. I had an early scan at 6 weeks and everything looked fine. My body continued to change and I presumed everything was ok as did everybody else. I went for my 12 week scan and unfortunately the baby had died at roughly 8 weeks. I felt so guilty and betrayed by my body that it hadn't told me my baby had died and instead kept trying to grow it. I literally had no signs that anything was wrong :( unfortunately as it had been roughly 4 weeks since its death my consultant said there was no other option that having a d and c. I had a complete and utter breakdown and due to unavoidable circumstances I was to go in on Christmas Eve morning as the Gyne ward was shutting for 2 weeks from that afternoon so if I waited I would have had to go on the midwifery ward which I was adamant was not going to happen! How could I bare being on a ward where there were new mums and there was me having to go through what I was going through seriously and I wasn't the only girl in the same situation.

Anyway back on topic. I'm 8dpo and like the last time I'm 99.9% sure I'm pregnant again. I'm having heartburn, feel sick as a dog, strange nightmares and yeah just relatively Wierd. I've not had a pee today yet I'm trying to build up the courage to go to the shop and get a test so that I can be 100% options. Me and partner are trying but I'm just so scared that it could all happen again. I know I have to do this but my god I am so scared!!

Hi

Really sorry for your loss. I went through a miscarriage at 8 weeks also. I literally went to bed one evening feeling totally pregnant and woke the next morning feeling empty and my boobs had stopped hurting. I didn't think much of it as it was my first pregnancy but started bleeding the following day and miscarried fully a couple of days later.

When I fell pregnant the second time I felt exactly the same as you. I didn't want to test and get my hopes up but wanted to know for definite.

I just took it a day at a time and had an early scan at 8 weeks (due to getting married a few weeks later so wanted to put my mind at ease).

I tried not to get too excited about it and was pretty nervous throughout but all worked out ok. I now have 2 children and am trying for my 3rd (and final).

Hope you get your BFP and a have a healthy pregnancy. You'll have to keep us updated !

Thanks i knew I wouldn't be the only one to feel like this but it's nice to have a response as proof. :) I will keep everyone updated. I've gone and gotten some cheapie ones the same brand that told me last time I was pregnant about a week before expected AF I can see something (although could be my mind playing tricks) but I'm gna do another one tomorrow and the day after etc until my expected AF date. Haha only because I can as they are the packs of 3 strip ones, I know I should wait but my mind is racing I feel sick and have retched a few times along with heartburn etc but not sure if I'm retching purely because of fear :/ and I know it is early to have symptoms but as I said above it was the same when I had my first pregnancy the week before that AF was due I had all these same feelings and symptoms. Oh god now I'm just getting myself into a panic hahaha breathe and calm down!! Going to have to try and keep my mind occupied me thinks haha x

I have those same symptoms too. I'm 9dpo not 10 dpo but I had a BFN htis morning. Hopefully there is a line that appears pretty soon!

I have those same symptoms too. I'm 9dpo not 10 dpo but I had a BFN htis morning. Hopefully there is a line that appears pretty soon!

FX'd hun, I have no idea what is going on with my body. I burst into tears just because i finished a game on my xbox and it wasnt even that sad! Jeez.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->