8dpo...

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
I wish I didn't get my BFP squinter on 8dpo last time (MC)

I'm 8dpo and feeling deflated its BFN.

Like seriously, it's day 8. Of course I've still got a chance, I have 6 more days before AF is due but I feel like crap. Like it's not my month.

:(

Hey hun

Its still early so don't rule it out just yet :)

Im a bit fustrated at the mo too, i got a positive on my OPK on Tuesday so assumed i ovulated then but the last couple of days i've been getting a lot of EWCM so i don't know if i've actually ovulated the last day or two instead and if thats the case we haven't DTD as hubby has been out the last two nights so might be a cycle wasted grrrrr

Im on the 2 week wait now but still dont understand if a positive OPK means you'll ovulate that day or later - either way you wont know I guess unless you get lots of baby making in and we haven't been able to since the beginning of the week

Its only my first month of trying and i'm being super impatient already ha

It could be a simular thing for you though, for all you know you ovulated a bit later than you thought in which case you wouldnt get a BFP yet anyway so baby dust for us both :happydance: x

dtd whenever possible (tonight if you can!!) you usually get a + then around 12-24hrs later you will ovulate... And the egg can stay around for up to 48hrs so that gives you a nice big window still :) so you *probably* released your egg Wednesday and it could be on its last legs tonight so jump to it!!
I use CB smiley face ovulation tests, and randomly got 3 solid / positive opks in just over a week... Was so confused but judging by my body, my third and final positive was correct. Silly body's!! Good luck!
I actually THINK I got my BFP this evening :) :) fingers crossed!! And GLuck to you!! Xx

dtd whenever possible (tonight if you can!!) you usually get a + then around 12-24hrs later you will ovulate... And the egg can stay around for up to 48hrs so that gives you a nice big window still :) so you *probably* released your egg Wednesday and it could be on its last legs tonight so jump to it!!
I use CB smiley face ovulation tests, and randomly got 3 solid / positive opks in just over a week... Was so confused but judging by my body, my third and final positive was correct. Silly body's!! Good luck!
I actually THINK I got my BFP this evening :) :) fingers crossed!! And GLuck to you!! Xx

Thanks hun going to dtd just in case ha

Hugeeeeeee congrats to you !!! Amazing news x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"