8dpo?

Nicoleoleole

2 kids + 1!
Reaction score
8dpo! This picture was taken when the test was 3 minutes old! I apologize for the shadow and poor lighting, it's still dark outside... Had to use a lamp!

Anyone else see it???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 79
I think I see it. I would be careful with free and try again tomorrow. Lotsa ladies on here say it looks positive but then isn't. But for now, a cautious congrats!!

I think I see it. I would be careful with free and try again tomorrow. Lotsa ladies on here say it looks positive but then isn't. But for now, a cautious congrats!!

The new tests are weird. Last time we TTC'ed was in 2011. I picked these FRER's from the store and was so confused! Weird bendy handles :haha:
Wouldn't surprise me if there's something wrong with the tests.

Just posted to see if I wasn't crazy haha

I do see it but I hate trusting those new frer's! I had a similar line with those a few months back but all other tests were negative. I was definitely not pregnant. If you can find the old frer I'd definitely try that!

I do see it but I hate trusting those new frer's! I had a similar line with those a few months back but all other tests were negative. I was definitely not pregnant. If you can find the old frer I'd definitely try that!

I'm only 8dpo! I'll just wait lol
FRER's were so trusted when I TTC'ed my other two! It's weird to think they're not now!

I see something! Good luck! That's what mine looked like at 9dpo.

Didn't have any more FRER's... This is probably a false positive, right? 9DPO...
I have one more blue dye and an FRER digital. I probably will use blue dye tomorrow morning and digital Tuesday and go buy more if needed :shrug: it if AF comes!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 35
I see it. Ive never gotten anything like that on a blue dye. Cant wait to see your other tests!

:shrug: they must be nothing, :bfn: today!
Still not out until :witch: but I think I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->