8dpo

shanmuffin

Reaction score
I don't know if my body is just playing games with me or if I'm really having these symptoms. I have high hopes for this cycle but if it doesn't happen, God will surely give us a blessing in time. I have been having small back aches throughout the day like AF might be around the corner but I have never had the cramps this early before AF. Last cycle my LP was 11 days... it was the first time I charted. I'm not sure if it will be the same this cycle. I am going to give it 5 more days to see if anything shows up. I have been crying quite a bit as well over nothing. Anyone else have these symptoms at 8dpo?

hi, im only 2dpo at the moment and feel so nervous about going into the 2ww, everytime the same thing. The thing is your mind does play tricks with you because you want something so bad you start picking up on the tiniest of detail that may always be there but you only notice in the 2ww. But saying that my frined said the only sypmtom she had when she got her bfp was that she cried at an advert a week before a period, (not even a deliberately sad advert!!!) so its a good sign!! goodluck to you and all the best! x

I'm 8DPO too! I've had AF type cramps, sore sore sore bbs, spotting on day 6-7DPO .... and I've been very emotional, silly things have upset me. I'm hoping for my BFP when I test on the 9th (AF due on 9th)

Good luck girls, some of they symptoms sound promising. Last cycle when I got my BFP, it was the backache that I really noticed more than anything. I started brown spotting at 9DPO and really thought it was my period, along with having light cramp. It never came to anything after a few days but the lower backache was something else.

My RE told me to call if I don't get AF by the 12th. I am going to test on the 9th as well. My temp shot up today and I'm kinda excited to see what it will be in the morning. But something tells me this isn't our month. I'm not trying to get my hopes up but I hope it's out month because hubby is going to be gone next cycle, which is a stinker! Praying every night to God that he blesses us in his time and telling him that it is okay if we have to wait because we know that his timing is perfect. He has blessed us in so many ways so far so a baby would be icing on the cake! I hope these next 4 days go by quickly!! :) Good luck and thanks for the replies! Let me know how it goes Beatrix!! :flower:

My RE told me to call if I don't get AF by the 12th. I am going to test on the 9th as well. My temp shot up today and I'm kinda excited to see what it will be in the morning. But something tells me this isn't our month. I'm not trying to get my hopes up but I hope it's out month because hubby is going to be gone next cycle, which is a stinker! Praying every night to God that he blesses us in his time and telling him that it is okay if we have to wait because we know that his timing is perfect. He has blessed us in so many ways so far so a baby would be icing on the cake! I hope these next 4 days go by quickly!! :) Good luck and thanks for the replies! Let me know how it goes Beatrix!! :flower:

It's nice to see other women on here who are incorporating God in this journey, especially when you and I both know that He's in charge whether you acknowledge him or not! :) I sure do hope you get your BFP this month!

I have a question I was hoping someone could answer! I'm 8 dpo today and having some MAJOR ewcm for the past 3 days... I'm so confused. I know I ovulated on cd 20 because I got a positive opk, ov pains, and 3 days of consecutive opk's (stopped temping after that). What do you guys think? Good sign? Bad sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->