8pdo, 1 or 2hrs later positive pregnancy test

Coucou

Reaction score
Hi ttc here. 8pdo, dark brown discharge yesterday, lasted few hours and sore boobs. Last day of period 11dec. Looked up the test 1 or 2 hours later and saw this ?

Attachments

• 2015-12-28_11_opt.jpg
    2015-12-28_11_opt.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 26
It looks pretty strong to be an evap to me but I would test again to be sure. FXed

That does look like a BFP. I would test again, good luck :)

Look strong but I would test again. Negative result is not supposed to be read after 10 minutes and positive is good for 48 hours. If it was negative after 10 minutes it may not be valid. Good luck!

Test again with a pink dye cause blues are nasty...it does look pretty positive to me though!

That looks positive but I agree to test again with an FRER, I've had really convincing evaps on blue dyes

I would test again and check within the 10 mins I had a blue dye look like that after 10 mins and was sadly an evap I hope it is your bfp

For now I have to say bfn. Only because blue dyes are very well known for giving false positives when used early. I've seen even more convincing bfps than this that ended up actually being false.
Also just so you know, blue dyes are usually best to use on the day of your missed period or further. I would avoid using them for early detection at all cost!

However, you're still very early so definitely keep testing, preferably with a frer or another sensitive pink/red dye test instead.

Good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"