8th day- dark ovulation test line??

Iwonderwhen

Reaction score
Trying to use up my ovulation testers so I am not so obsessed with pregnancy this month, I used my ovulation test strips yesterday and this morning. [I am using the ANSWER ovualtion strips]

p.s. I am pretty sure I ovulated last week- I saw the test line get dark (not as dark and this mornings though) and get faint.

Yesterday morning- first urine/ the test line was dark within few seconds.
Yesterday dinner time- the test line was fainter than morning.
Today morning- first urine/ the test line was dark within few seconds like yesterday morning.

I heard stories where people confirmed their pregnancy with the ovulation testers so this thought is eating me up!

Any thoughts on this?

oh, I don't have any pregnancy symptoms except my breast hurts when my husband touches them.. No other symptoms..

Usually an hpt will pick It up before the opk. If I were u, id be bding all these nights...it sounds to me like u had delayed O which will make ur AF late if that's the case. The other thing it could be is estrogen tends to surge before AF but since uve been having them for a couple days, it may be delayed O. Its best to use second morning urine (sometime after 10a.m) when doing an opk. Some women (like me) will get positives every morning if they use FMU bcuz of it building up so much through the night but some women get negatives with FMU because they say it needs time to build up for some. I thought for a long time that something was wrong with me because of all the positives id get but after I started charting my temps, the pieces all came together :). If you didn't bd last night, id def bd tonight because I truly believe u may just barely be O'ing now OR your body may still be trying to O. Good luck!

Wow, thank you! my husband is on a business trip so we can't bd today ;( I didn't know first urine could do this. I read the directions and they didn't say to not use the first urine ;(

With same ovulation strips, it DID get darker and then lighter last week so I thought I had already ovulated.

I feel like my body is messed up now ;(

But thank you!!

Have u ever tried charting temps? That'd help, along with opks, to give u a really good idea on when to expect O and it can also teach you things about If your oing at all.or at a healthy time and cam show u if u have an LP defect...it pretty cool how it all works. Temping doesn't tell you that you oed until the day after (it'll spike up after O) but after 1-2 cycles charting, u can get a pretty good idea on when to plan to bd :). Just an idea for u to think about! And it'll keep u from being in "limbo" because if you really did O late, ud know how many days after O to expect AF to show...it just helps all these questions we ask ourselves about whether or not we Oed or why AF hadn't showed, etc. I'm a huge temping fan haha :) I always thought I oed between CD13-16 but it turned out I was O'ing CD 9-12 (usually around cd 11-12) so some cycles we were completely missing our fertile period and I had NO idea. Sorry for rambling lol. I hope this all helped and if u ever have questions, id be more than happy to answer! Ive become an expert on most things at this point lol. Ive spent waaayyy too.much time on Dr. Google lol. Good luck and tons of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->