8w6d and tan/brown discharge..?

tripleccc

Reaction score
It started last Thursday and FREAKED me out (my last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 5w). I called the doctor to come in and get checked out and there was still a heartbeat. I was feeling a lot better about it and it stopped for two days, started again on Saturday, stopped, and started again this morning.

Last night really scared me because I was having bad cramps and was on the verge of tears...I was also really constipated (sorry tmi) and bloated, so maybe the cramps were from that??
Anyway, my lower back has been hurting as well but not too bad and today I don't have any cramps...belly just feels a little upset.

The doctor also told me that my ultrasound showed a bleed in my uterus, but he said it's normal and didn't seem concerned.

My next appointment isn't until August 11th and I cannot stand to wait! :(

So question is...is the brown discharge normal? Were the cramps from constipation and an upset stomach, rather than something going wrong with the pregnancy?
Thanks everyone! Sorry for this being so long

I can't talk much for the brown discharge (though generally speaking brown means old blood) but this entire pregnancy I've been getting these horrendous cramps that have me doubled over and then it turns out I need to use the bathroom lol. Pregnancy really messes with your bowels!

Hugssssss I know the frustration. .I m 4 weeks and get this brown discharge like start of my period and very sore lower back ...but today got check by Dr she's not worried....it's nothing to worry. ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"