8wks and 5dys....Had to get rushed to ER

glammom7

Reaction score
Yesterday I started having the cramps. I didn't think nothing of it because I was having them before I ended up even finding out I was preggers. Also, I had them in my first trimester with my 1yr old. So I relaxed for a bit, but when I went to use the bathroom I noticed blood when I wiped ( sorry if tmi). I wiped 3x to make sure I wasn't trippin. Unfourtunately it was blood. Well shortly after, I started to have these sharp pains in my back and right side, so I went to the ER. To make a long story short I was diagnosed with (Subchorionic Hemorrhage). They said some women heal on their own and some don't, which leads to miscarriage. Also, they said it's nothing they can do about the bleeding until I'm at least 20wks prego. Now I've had a miscarriage before but never been through this. Anyone ever been through this? If so, any suggestions? O and baby is doing fine, also has a great heartbeat.:happydance:

Attachments

• new baby.jpg
    new baby.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 24
Havnt experienced what your going through so cant help im afraid but wanted to say its great news that baby is fine! X

Haven't experienced it personally but know someone who had @ 12 weeks though. She's on 2nd tri now and doing well. I think she's around 25 weeks now. So sorry and good luck. Conmgratulations as well, great scan pic

I had an SCH with DD. I only had one bout of bleeding at 8 weeks and the reassurance scan the next day showed a small bleed behind the placenta. At 10 weeks, it was smaller and it was gone by 12 weeks. Another bleed mysteriously showed up at 12 weeks though and it was on top the placenta. That one was gone by 20 weeks and DD was born just fine at 37 weeks. The cramping is just your uterus being irritated by the clot and hopefully all will be alright. Oh and if you are wanting more support, pop into the Gestational Complications forum. There's a thread in there on hematomas and the ladies there can give you alot of advice and support.

I had one with my last preg. I had a bleed at 7 weeks and two more after that one was a big gush of blood. Everything was fine, I was scanned each time with the bleeds. Gl!

I've also been bleeding since Monday. I've had 2 scans so far with heartbeats. I'm still spotting/bleeding. I have to wait until June 25 for another scan. I can only say that it's great our babies still have a heartbeat. Still hopeful. Wishing you all the best.

Haven't experienced it personally but know someone who had @ 12 weeks though. She's on 2nd tri now and doing well. I think she's around 25 weeks now. So sorry and good luck. Conmgratulations as well, great scan pic
Woooo! That took a big load off my mind. Thanks for sharing that with me, and Congrats on the bfp!!:happydance:

I had an SCH with DD. I only had one bout of bleeding at 8 weeks and the reassurance scan the next day showed a small bleed behind the placenta. At 10 weeks, it was smaller and it was gone by 12 weeks. Another bleed mysteriously showed up at 12 weeks though and it was on top the placenta. That one was gone by 20 weeks and DD was born just fine at 37 weeks. The cramping is just your uterus being irritated by the clot and hopefully all will be alright. Oh and if you are wanting more support, pop into the Gestational Complications forum. There's a thread in there on hematomas and the ladies there can give you alot of advice and support.
Thank you! This info I've gotten from you ladies alone is making me feel a lot better. Congrats on your new one to come!!:flower:

I had one with my last preg. I had a bleed at 7 weeks and two more after that one was a big gush of blood. Everything was fine, I was scanned each time with the bleeds. Gl!
Good Im glad all of you ladies turned out just fine. Congrats on your new one coming!!:flower:

I've also been bleeding since Monday. I've had 2 scans so far with heartbeats. I'm still spotting/bleeding. I have to wait until June 25 for another scan. I can only say that it's great our babies still have a heartbeat. Still hopeful. Wishing you all the best.
Thank you!! I'm sorry you have to go through this too. You and db will be in my prayers. Glad to hear yours has a good heartbeat and seem to be doing well also. I'm not sure when my next scan is. They were suppose to be calling me Friday or by this coming Monday to schedule me to come in. I would of thought they would of called me Friday but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt since they did say 1-2 business days. Prayers for beautiful healthy babies!!:dance::dance:

Thanks glam, we have an u/s Monday to see if it's growing properly

Thanks glam, we have an u/s Monday to see if it's growing properly
Sorry it took so long to reply. Been feeling really nauseous lately. How's baby? Hope great!! I get to finally call and make an appointment next Tuesday. I had went down to part time with my job and lost my insurance, so had to apply for Medicaid and they are the worst. I applied in May and just got my approval letter yesterday....smh! But it says it starts July 1st. Can't wait!!

Question.....How do you get those measuring charts on your post? I think that is so cool lol.

You search pregnancy ticker and copy the code and put it in your signature and that how it shows up. Baby is ok 6w4d with a hb 124. I hve to go back in 3 weeks for another u/s

Good luck ladies, I hope all goes well :) sending positive vibes your way(s)!

hi im in a similar situation I had a scan yesterday due to painful cramping it is early for me as im only 6 weeks she said she couldn't date it properly as its too early but I saw my little bean and beans heartbeat. However there was quite a big bleed around the sac she said that's what will be causing the pain also the blood was old blood and that it would be reabsorbed or it will come away and said because im still so early its difficult to say if its a viable pregnancy and ive to go back on the 4th of july for a rescan. A long 10 day wait ahead but fingers crossed my bean hangs in there, hope things settle and work out for you too xx

Sorry ladies I have not been on here in a while, but had computer problems :(
But im glad you r doing well, you and baby! Lots of blessings ur way!!

You search pregnancy ticker and copy the code and put it in your signature and that how it shows up. Baby is ok 6w4d with a hb 124. I hve to go back in 3 weeks for another u/s

Sorry I pushed the wrong reply button...hehehe. But most of my other post was ment for you. Good luck!!

hi im in a similar situation I had a scan yesterday due to painful cramping it is early for me as im only 6 weeks she said she couldn't date it properly as its too early but I saw my little bean and beans heartbeat. However there was quite a big bleed around the sac she said that's what will be causing the pain also the blood was old blood and that it would be reabsorbed or it will come away and said because im still so early its difficult to say if its a viable pregnancy and ive to go back on the 4th of july for a rescan. A long 10 day wait ahead but fingers crossed my bean hangs in there, hope things settle and work out for you too xx

OMG I feel so bad that your going through this. Sorry for the late post but was having computer difficulties. I'm hoping and praying that you and baby are still growing strong and healthy. My fingers are crossed that everything is ok. I was so nervous with what I was going through, but after a few weeks I did in fact stop bleeding. :happydance:
But when I went to my appointment on July 17, I started to bleed heavy when he did my pep smear....I was so scared but I did stop 2 days later and never started back up. :thumbup:
So I'm praying that yours went just as well as mine. Lots of prayers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->