9/10 dpo.... and shocked *** UPDATED TEST PAGE 3 *** final test page 4 xxx

today im either 11/12 dpo and my test looks much better today, thank the lord xxx

Attachments

• 20180601_091936.jpg
    20180601_091936.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 50
huge congrats what amazing lines :happydance: fx for a sticky bean so happy for you xxx

Awesome lines, congratulations!

Thanks everyone.... i have a 6 week scan booked with my consultant and they have put me on mini Aisprin. Not going to enjoy the next few weeks.... im only 4 weeks as af was due today and when i miscarry its been between 6-8 weeks.... please ease please stay in there little one 🤞

Congrats x hope it's a sticky bean for you

Were your lines this dark with the m/c's? So sorry for your losses. Fx for a healthy baby and uneventful pregnancy!

Gigglebox.... i always got good lines although these do seem darker for this early.... i plan on doing another on monday just for peace of mind x

great lines/progression! Congratulations

Really hope this lil baba stays put for you

xx

Final test.......15dpo this was from this morning. Af was due yesterday and the lines are now almost the same so i am not testing anymore. I can see the progression and that's made me feel more positive so its just ' what will be will be' now.
thanks for all the lovely comments so far, il keep this post updated x

Attachments

• 20180604_092143[1].jpg
    20180604_092143[1].jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 50
Final test.......15dpo this was from this morning. Af was due yesterday and the lines are now almost the same so i am not testing anymore. I can see the progression and that's made me feel more positive so its just ' what will be will be' now.
thanks for all the lovely comments so far, il keep this post updated x

yey amazing lines I'm loving seeing these lines hope the scan goes fab :thumbup: xxx

Ladies i think im going through another loss.... after such amazing progression on my tests i felt postive. I had another frer so i used it today and its back to a very light line... i could cry. Ive no bleeding yet but im just waiting on it now. The line on my monday test was as dark as the control and now its more like a 9dop test line 😢

did you use fmu...maybe the hook effect?

Fx that it's just one odd test! :hugs:

Snip.... whats the hook effect?
It wasnt fmu but my test on monday were sooo strong and that also wasnt fmu so surely they shoyld stay that dark if the hcg is high enough?

hook effect happen when the hcg levels are too high for the hpt. Try diluting your urine with water...

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: i sure hopd its the hook affect hunni id be the same as you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->