• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

9/10 dpo sensations in ovary

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Since the night before last on and off I have been having these weird sensations by my right ovary. Then last night I had these weird cramps that happened in the same spot as well. I am around 9/10dpo. It only happened that once and last maybe a minute. Anybody else get this?

Yep had it on my left side for most of yesterday evening backache too, sooo hope these are good signs!

Xxx

It was more intense today except mines on the right. I'm hoping its a good sign but no spotting tho

I've had cramps all evening so far, it's either gotta mean I'm pregnant or otherwise af coming early! I so hope not!

I'm 9/10 days dpo too and last night had crampy like stomach pains... not on a particular side, though. I dunno, I have so much wishful thinking that I don't know what to believe!

I got some weird pains in my left one 8dpo, still not BFP yet, but its only 9dpo!

The sensations and right side twinges have stopped but now the bottom of my tummy is tender, me and OH tried just dtd and it hurt..

My twinges have stopped thankfully, my lower abdomen is sore but my urine is bright yellow like really light..anyone have that with their urine? I am not on any vitamins and my fluid intake it past great haha

Good luck ladies! I hope you all get your :bfp: this month!

I am getting constant stabbing pains have been for the past two days. Breasts sore dreams vivid ergh just wish the tww would hurry up and be over bfp or witch I have painted my daughters bedroom to take my mind off. Not helped I bought some internet cheap tests still used them all I'm 7 dpo I think got static smiley last Sunday god help us all

I wil update...still more of those sharp twinges. Praying it was a good sign

Hunni12 - I'm new to the forum but saw this and had to join (hope that's ok!).

I am 10dpo and on 8 & 9dpo I had the strongest twinges in where I imagine is my uterus - low down and towards the front. It felt like someone was pulling and twisting a little area. I became absolutely convinced I was pregnant as I couldn't remember having those feelings before, I just did a HPT this morning though and it was a BFN. I know it's early but I got a BFP with my 1st baby.

I loved to see that someone else has has the same feelings and am keeping my fingers crossed for both of us. Lots of baby dust to you!!

The pulling and twinges are really good signs, I instantly thought that they meant I was pregnant and seem to remember them from ask time. Also a lady on here was commenting that she was getting them too and got her bfp a few days later!

Unfortunately I'm now 11dpo and still getting bfn's but I'm holding out hope till af arrives xx x

Thanks ladyV84! I have done so much internet research that I have read a million stories about people who didn't get their BFPs until way after 11dpo so you're definitely not out yet. It's funny though isn't it, I tell you that yet I am convinced I am at 10dpo! It's crazy that our periods aren't even due yet but we're already disappointed :)

Keep those fingers and toes crossed!

Thanks ladyv, I hope you just have a late implanter

Ommmmmggggg, I hope this is what I think it is. Was standing in the store and felt these sharp electric pains on my right so I hurried and sat in the car and it was definitely sharp pains it lasted for maybe 10 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"