9/10 dpo sensations in ovary

Could it be possible you just irritated your cervix?

Im still having this white stetchy cm I think im around 13 dpo

That sounds possible but I don't think so. I was very gentle! Def sure AF will be here Fri as expected. Never mind, getting ready to go full throttle on Sperm Meets Egg plan! How is everyone else doing? Any HPTs?

Hunni12, have you tested?

not yet

tmi, but here is the discharge I have been having. its like ewcm but its like whitish/yellow

https://i61.tinypic.com/108gqja.jpg

I did not get any sleep last night because every time I turned on my belly my nips would be hurting so bad it was waking me up. Woke up at least 7 times...I did remember 2 dreams tho. One dream I peed on a stick on a public bus and it came up positive and the second was me and OH and his mom were sailing the seven seas lol

I hope the witch doesn't show for you

Well fingers crossed for you. Is sounding very positive. When d you test? Witch is here with me today. Oh well glass of wine then!

Sorry hun but ill probably test sunday or Monday

Well fingers crossed for you. Is sounding very positive. When d you test? Witch is here with me today. Oh well glass of wine then!

Witch got me last week, was peeved but now feeling all ready for the next one!
See you in the next tww in a couple weeks! I really have a good feeling that this cycle is the one! Xxxx

are you going to be doing anything different

Witch got me last week, was peeved but now feeling all ready for the next one!
See you in the next tww in a couple weeks! I really have a good feeling that this cycle is the one! Xxxx

Me too! Am convinced this is my month! I'm going to do the Sperm Meets Egg plan this month, take starflower oil every morning AND not test until 15DPO. :)

I've had cramps since 4dpo and they r very intense, I'm now 9dpo and have eased off today but I've had hot water bottle to help ease. I'm hoping this is a sign! Good luck girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->