• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

9/10 dpo

soloso

Reaction score
So this morning at possibly 10 dpo with FMU i did a FRER and it was negative. Whilst i was out i picked up a different test as i didnt want to waste all my FRERS, and just did one of them and i see a faint line?! Its an Acutest early sign midstream pregnancy test. Surely the FRER would be positive if this was a legit line? What do you think? can you see this?

18.jpg

182.jpg

Last edited:
im really really sceptical because there was nothing at all on the frer!! and the last two cycles im very sure i have had chemicals :(

I dont really feel pregnant either, but on friday i had some lower left pain, and in the evening a really sharp pain in my lower abdomen, it lasted like 30 seconds then went away, i bent over in pain! And im just hoping that was implantation.

Will do another test this evening and in the morning, see if anything progresses. Thanks guys!! x

I hate to say this but I've had horrific false lines on those tests when I wasn't pregnant; really got my hopes up and ended up spending a fortune on more tests but nothing showed up on any of the others.

I really hope this isn't the case for you but I would try with a different brand tomorrow just in case!

Good luck lovey xx

I hate to say this but I've had horrific false lines on those tests when I wasn't pregnant; really got my hopes up and ended up spending a fortune on more tests but nothing showed up on any of the others.

I really hope this isn't the case for you but I would try with a different brand tomorrow just in case!

Good luck lovey xx

Thankyou for this. Dont worry, i deffo dont have my hopes up with this, i am very sceptical!!! I have frers too so will continue to test with both and see if anything progresses. I wont believe i am unless i have SUPER strong lines and no AF for a while, especially with the chemicals recently x

I’m sorry I deffo see the line but it looks like it’s in the wrong place which makes me think the test is faulty :/ That line should be on the far left not in the middle - unless that’s how those tests are! I just haven’t seen that before?

I see it also but I agree with the pp, it seems too far in the middle. I’m not familiar with those tests though so maybe that’s right!

It is quite in the middle, but I could see before I tested the whole strip was just slightly to the right. Like the control line is further over than normal, but the actually distance between the lines is normal. It’s just that the strip on the inside is slightly out of place not that the lines are in the wrong place x

Last edited:
Looks BFP but agree with the others about where the line is...good luck xxx

The test strip inside was just slightly out of position, I have slid it back in to place and taken another pic so you can all see..

C5245D83-D340-478D-8F7E-4DE594477EB3.jpeg

View attachment 1057768

I’m with Edthedog

Used these in one of my cycles and with even one of my kids pee they had same kinda lines

Goodluck though hun

In that case it definitely looks BFP!

Easily see that, I was curious on placement also until you moved the strip! Hoping that’s the start of your BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"