9/10DPO Symptoms

MrsJT9

Reaction score
Morning all,

Hope everyone is well, sending babydust to you all :dust:

I ovulated either 25th/26th Dec CD19/20 so are either 9/10DPO - I'm not actually sure when AF is due as this cycle is first after of coming off contraception I think it will be by the 9th Jan though.

Previously cycles were 28-32 days.

So far I have the following symptoms;

Small amount of Creamy CM from 3DPO
3-5/6 DPO I had lower backache on the left side
7/8 DPO cramping on and off all day and very low pains towards groin
9/10DPO Greasy Hair

My cervix after O became lower and med/firm it's now for past two days it is high and firm.

The greasy hair today is a mystery I wash my hair every other night and can go 2 full days with it looking and feeling fine today is awful, anyone else expereinced this in early pregnancy?

I've done a couple of IC tests and they are negative which I expected to be honest.

Just wondering if symptoms seem like AF or BFP from others expereinces. Can't concentrate on anything else at the moment :cloud9:

Thank you :flower:

With my youngest son my hair was so oily alllll the time. I'd wash it in the morning and by lunch I'd start to get oily and by the time I got home from work it would be so bad I'd have to wash it again before bed. So hopefully that's a good sign and you get your BFP! Good luck and let me know how it turns out :)

Im 9 dpo right now as well. I didnt have many symptoms this cycle other then fatigue and my cervix stays soft high and slightly open

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->