9-10w nausea ALL TIME HIGH

Jcliff

Reaction score
So the last few days my ms has been terrible. I can barely eat or drink. Ugh I hope this goes soon or I am afraid I'll end up in the hospital :(

Hey! The only thing that helped keep me out of the hospital was taking a sip of ice cold gatorade or water every 15 minutes. (a trick I learned from children's hospital when my oldest was there). A sip doesn't sound like much, but if you set a timer and take a sip every 15 minutes it adds up! Can you handle toast?

I agree with the sip of an electrolyte drink every 15 mins - personally, I'd choose coconut water... I eat a small piece of mild cheese every hour when I'm suffering from nausea during pregnancy. Mini Babybel is perfect for this, but really, just a slice of cheese or two is fine. My nausea tends to get REALLY bad at 9-10 weeks, even including the time when it completely stopped at 11 weeks, out of nowhere. That pregnancy was perfect after that point! I hope this helps!

I just ate a cheese stick to help me through at work just now! I have been having bad ms tooand caught a bug w a lot of coughing and gagging. Bad combo. Was in bed 4 days w severe nausea and pretty miserable. I just keep dry heaving all the time and no food is appetizing besides rice pudding, kraft mac and cheese (i know right), and fruity things. Ive been eati ng sour candy, which helps a ton but my taste buds are in bad shape from the acidity.

With you jcliff!! We will make it through. All for a good reason

Gatorade sounds fantastic right now too. I lost 3 lbs over the weekend so will try anything. Going out of town on a 10 hr drive saturday. Im a little wary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->