9/11

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I just realised its 9/11 - 6th anniversary of those who lost their lives.

What a sad day :(

Many thoughts today with those who were killed & the families left behind on that day.

awful isn't it? :(
I remember where i was and what i was doing when i heard

It was my friends little boys 3rd Birthday and we wee in a play centre adn some of blokes had nipped across road for a beer:roll:
less than 10 mins later they were back with drip white faces!!

I came home and was just glued to the news until Ant came home from work, was so shocked to the core

I remember i was at work and people kept coming in and tellin us about it, i rang my mum up and she was tellin me what was goin on in the news etc, very sad day!

My thoughts are with those who lost their lives and their familys!
xx

I didnt realise the date either, i remeber being sat on my lunch break and listening to the radio that there had been a terrorist attack on America, I didnt get the scale of the think untill i got home.

Remembering all those who lost their life and the people who are left behind.

I was in blackpool one of our mates came in and said about planes and something he was a bit of a joker and we thought he was kidding about something (couldn't quite work out what he was on about) and he turned TV on we were speechless. We lost the same friend end of that year too :(

so sad my thoughts are with all the families

It was a very shocking day. I was just about to wake up for work and my mom called me and told me to turn on the TV. I just turned it on when the 2nd plane hit...:cry: very sad. We were in fear of going anywhere that day because we didnt know what was going on and everyone was saying there were more planes and they couldnt find them and didnt know where they were going to target next. My thoughts are with everyone who was lost and their families :hugs:

I remember I was at work and we were very busy. (worked in a call center) All of a sudden... no calls were coming in. Someone turned on their radio and we heard. The tv got turned on and we just sat there and watched. Lots of tears and phone calls. Living only 7 hours from NYC lots of us had family there. It was one of the most horrible days ever. All of the heros and victims and their families are in my prayers.

My heart goes out to all the families that lost loved ones on the horrid day.
I had just woken up when I saw it all of the new, It broke my heart hearing the screams and seeing people jumping for buildings :cry::cry::cry:.

:hugs: To everyone

I was at home on leave ... Ironing my uniform ready to go back 2 days later ...

I had sky news on anyway for some odd reason ....

Next thing i know i was back on base 4 hours later and had to go on High alret bikini status ...

My thoughts are with all those who lost there friends and family ...

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->