9 days late, am I pregnant?

cce1127

Reaction score
I have had very regular periods since age 12, I'm 23 now. I have only been late twice before, both 6 days and both while under a lot of stress. This month I am 9 days late. I tested with a hpt on day 4 and 5 of my late period and got negatives both times.

Recently I have experienced frequent urination, hot flashes, loss of appetite, I've felt very weepy and even cried a few times over sad songs, video clips, stories or thoughts that normally wouldn't have brought on this emotion. I am an always stomach sleeper, but lately it's felt uncomfortable and I find myself waking up during the night to switch to my side. I've had a sore throat and stuffy nose which I've read can be a sign of pregnancy. I also have been feeling cramping and a dull pain on and off in my right lower pelvis, around my ovary. I've also felt very fatigued and napped aftet work every day this past week.

I'm really hoping I'm pregnant but where both tests said negitive I don't want to get too excited just too be let down. My husband thinks I should wait two more weeks and test again, but I'm anxious and just want to know.
Does anyone have any advice or any thoughts to help??

How do you know you are late? Do you temp to confirm when ovulation happens?

Since I had my DS my periods are erratic every 6-7weeks. I always get positive opks I implant late didn't get a bfp in DS until 37dpo. And in my m/c is was 56dpo?????

I've had bloods done I'm below weight so no pcos. It's just one of those things.

This cycle I'm cutting out sugar & caffeine to see how I go.

Opks are great, there good for a guideline. And depending on how long your TTC get bloods done. It gives a true result.

I am basing my missed period on my past cycles. I've always been exactly 28 days, so going by that I should be 11 days late now. I have not used temperature to test, I'm not sure how to.

I got my BFP today, I'm estimated at 5W4D. Thank you all for your advice and support! And good luck to anyone whose ttc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->