9 days late, possibly IB?!

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
Again, a quick summary, we're not TTC. It would be a very unexpected (happy) accident. :flower:

But I'm 9 days late now, I haven't had a cycle longer than 37 days in 2 years. Today is cycle day 43.
It's very weird for me as well because on my son the test came a week before I was due my period and I was temping so I even knew exactly when I implanted.

Anyway, all the symptoms are there but 2 negative tests.
Friday night I checked my cervix and was horrified to see the tiniest spot of blood on my finger and browny/yellow cm. So I expected imminent AF, so I put a pad down. No blood came down onto the pad all evening, so I expected it to come over night.

Saturday morning nothing. Waited all day and nothing and today still nothing. I've had no CM in my underwear for over a week now, which for me is odd and was the biggest symptom when pregnant with my son, I completely dried up with him.

Do you think what I had was implantation bleeding? I haven't tested since, I was gonna give AF the chance to arrive today and then test tomorrow (as I've heard that its best to test a few days after you see IB)

Sounds like it id leave it a few days let he hcg level.rise a bit to.prevent a false neg

Yeah I was a bit worried I'd do it tomorrow and nothing would show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->