9 days late so far. Lots of symptoms but bfn.

Sesity

Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to get all my dates & symptoms written out somewhere, and if anyone else is going thorough the same please join in

My lmp was 24th October, It's usually a 30 day cycle, very occasionally 29-31 so I was due to come on 22nd November.
I had one day of spotting on the 20th November which was cd28 (I have had implantation bleeding with all 3 of my children around the same point in my cycle).
Since then I've had no af and many bfn's.

My symptoms are -
* 1 day of spotting cd28, very dark red/brown, no cramps.
* Cramps every day since cd30 (they probably last 60/80% of the day) not enough to need paracetamol. They're guaranteed to start after I've had a wee, something I got when pregnant.
* Nausea from cd35, I feel carsick minutes after getting out of bed in the morning, and if I get hungry, plus most afternoons. It is very slowly getting more frequent.
*Slower digestion/bm's I'm full after eating for ages, and don't need the loo as often as usual.
*Boobs tingle sometimes, a bit like when they are full ready to bf.
*Gagging when brushing my teeth since cd36. This is a huge sign for me, every time I've been pregnant I've had to be really careful when brushing my back teeth as I'd gag so easily, and sometimes throw up. I've never had it any other time.
*Tiredness. It could just be coincidence but the last two days (cd38 & 39) I've got really heavy eyes and have nearly fallen asleep in the afternoon.
*No patience. I've snapped at everyone, if the kids misbehave I catch myself going ott with telling them to stop, shouted at my 6yr old in Sainsbury's, and god forbid hubby looks at me wrong! Then again, I've got no energy to argue with him though, I think "fine, whatever" is my catchphrase at the moment .

I'm currently on cd 39, I bought 20 'one step ultra sensitive' pregnancy tests (used 15 already‍♀️) got bfn's constantly apart from one super faint bfp yesterday am, but this was 10mins after the testing time & probably an evap. I read the reviews for those tests and don't think they are all that great, so I got two frer's today and did one this afternoon (couldn't wait!) It's bfn.
I've no idea when I might have conceived, we use the withdrawal method & condoms at peak times.

Anyway, like I said, I'm just rambling all my crazy symptoms so I can keep track. I'll keep updating

That is very strange! I would go see a doctor and get some blood tests done, I have heard that very rarely pregnancy tests don't work for a pregnancy. It was on the news here that one lady had her 2nd baby without knowing she was pregnant and apparently had taken lots of tests that were negative!

Thanks for your reply, I've got a dr's appt on Friday so hopefully I'll get somewhere.

The last couple of days I've been feeling sick (worse just after waking up) and had lots of cramps, (worse in the evening), boobs have also felt a bit odd, not painful but a little tingly/swollen?!

So, had Dr's appt, she was really understanding & said it all sounds very much like I am pregnant When I said about the 20+ tests I took being negative, she told me it's not as uncommon as people think to be pg & it not show up on a pee test, and that just because they worked for me on my 3 previous pregnancies doesn't mean it would work this time!
She also briefed me on signs of ectopic and to go to a & e if I feel extreme pain/fever etc incase it is "pregnancy outside of the womb". I have to go back if tests are negative for more investigation.

I then went straight to get blood done & the lady taking mine said I was the second person in that morning for the same thing!

I have everything crossed for you!

Sounds promising! Fingers crossed for positive results!

Wow what a rollercoaster..... good luck. Hope it’s your bfp xx

Wow crazy story what did the blood work betas come back at??

I didn't get the results back till today, it was negative!! the receptionist said everything is normal as well!
I can't believe it, I feel so odd, spent most of the day light headed & crampy. I'll be making another appointment if I still feel not right after this weekend!

We have 3 children and weren't planning anymore (damn hubby for being too sensible!), but it would have been such a blessing.

Fingers crossed all you lovely ladies get your bfps soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->