9 DPIUI - Faint Positive?

Dani88

Reaction score
Not sure if this is an evap or a very faint positive... how will I know the difference? It's an equate test (Walmart brand) and I've read a lot about false positives.

Attachments

• 9DPIUI.jpg
    9DPIUI.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 65
That looks pretty positive. Was it within the time limit. I have heard alot of people getting false + with blue dye and have had one myself but that is a pretty thick line.

That looks pretty positive. Was it within the time limit. I have heard alot of people getting false + with blue dye and have had one myself but that is a pretty thick line.

It was after a minute - I think the time limit was 5.

I think you might have your BFP if it was after a minute and it looks like that!

I think you might have your BFP if it was after a minute and it looks like that!

I hope so! Thanks for looking. I will test again tomorrow and see what I get.

Thanks for looking. I am still wondering if its a false positive since the blue dye tests have a bad rap. Not getting my hopes too high.

Thanks everyone. I'll update tomorrow. Keep the comments coming. :flower:

That looks like the start of a BFP. Good luck :flower:

Just did another test this morning at 4:30 am... I had to pee so bad and wanted to use FMU this time. Went from a very faint positive yesterday (test on the top) to a negative this morning. If I squint I can sorta see something but I think the fact it got lighter and not darker isn't looking good :(

Attachments

• 9 DPIUI & 10 DPIUI.jpg
    9 DPIUI & 10 DPIUI.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 59
Still seeing a line. Did you use a trigger shot? 10dpiui is still early so positive would be faint. Keeping all fx for you. Get a frer if you can.

Still seeing a line. Did you use a trigger shot? 10dpiui is still early so positive would be faint. Keeping all fx for you. Get a frer if you can.

Crap I forgot that the trigger shot could cause a false positive. I did trigger 11 days ago. So this is probably the trigger leaving my system?

I see it, maybe try a pink dye test with more concentrated pee? Could just be because you were bursting it was too diluted xx

Crap I forgot that the trigger shot could cause a false positive. I did trigger 11 days ago. So this is probably the trigger leaving my system?

Yes, it can last up to 14 days in some but usually gone by 10-12.

But trigger could be why it looks fainter this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->