9 DPO and spotting

Pinkrose32

Reaction score
Hello :)
Hoping someone can help me out, maybe someone has been in the same position that I am in now. This may be too much info, so I apologize in advance :)
On Wednesday I noticed pinkish/red blood when I wiped, later on it turned brown. AF isn't due until Monday and I am never early, if anything I'm one or two days late. So, I decided to take a dollar store and First Response HPT, both came back negative. I had to pee in a cup to take the test, well there was this tiny fleshy thing floating around in the cup. Could this be my uterine lining? Anyone else experiense this? As well, I've been feeling nauesous on and off since Wednesday. I'm thinking I'm pregnant, and my husband and I are very excited, I really don't want to be dissappointed again.

I have had the same thing today. From what i have researched ir could be implantation bleeding. I am 7dpo and had blood mixed with my cm today. aF not due for 7 days. Thought i were pg right upto lunchtime yesterday when my symptoms disapeared. Fingers crossed for us both!

Sorry for the tmi but did you have sex within a day or so before peeing in the cup? The reason I ask is because the "fleshy thing" could be leftover sperm that was bloody from either implantation bleeding or if sex was a little too rough... again sorry for being so graphic but I think all of us here get personal sometimes :)

I unfortunately got my period on Sunday, I was still nauseous though. Then I figured I wanted to be pregnant so bad that I tricked myself in a way with the symptom of being nauseous. Then I read about decidual bleeding and thought maybe thats what it was. Still have no clue why I spotted 4 days before my period. That never happens. I think I need to relax and stop being obsessive with getting pregnant.
My husband left for work on Sunday, this happened on Wed. So it wasn't spotting due to sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->