• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

9 DPO but no sore boobs as usual?

Millie32

Reaction score
Hello, I'm very new to all this. New to forum and new to TTC. This is our first month trying. I'm approximately 9 DPO (still getting used to all the terminology!).

Usually by now, I have really sore boobs. Usually exactly 7 days before my period my boobs get bigger and are very sore, tender and uncomfortable. But they are not hurting at all! This is strange for me. I know sore boobs could be an early pregnancy symptom but could not having sore boobs also be one?

Haven't had any other symptoms apart from (very) mild cramping yesterday and have been unusually hungry since 4 DPO.

Trying not to read too much into anything but it's so hard! Never thought the two week wait would drag so much!

Just wondered what people thought? X

Sorry I don't really have an answer for you but wanted to say hi, hope it is a good sign for you x

Ive just had a bfp and my breasts have not hurt me. I have had white milky cm and metalic taste. After 11dpo i felt af could arrive i get twingey cramps on and off.

good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"