9 dpo ..... hpt

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
Its bfn tonight I feel so out mild cramps and nauseated....I feel so out out out......sorry for being a Debby downer ..... It just sucks this is my 10th cycle

9 DPO is too early to feel out!! Don't torture yourself.. Wait a few more days to test again!! Testing too early causes a lot of stress and unneeded disappointment!! Good luck and keep me posted!!

WSS ^^

So many times iv heard ladies say they can feel AF on her way, they feel they're out, dont feel any different.... And they get their bfps!!

With my DD i got BFN 10dpo, and definite bfp 11dpo....what a difference a day can make!!

Thanks guys....I analyze alot .... And well .... I have a 11 day LP so I figure if I'm negative now I'm not prego bc hormones will start changing and send af on their way.

Tho last night I was dreaming....and I kept poas different ones all positive I kept showing everyone...see im pregnant .....it was so vivid it felt so real I woke up almost believing it ..... This just sucks so much its annoying sometimes I wish I could put the obsessiveness in a locked box and keep it there. Poas @10dpo frer bfn. How can I have such vivid dreams

Aw, I know I had vivid dreams last cycle and got my bfn too. It sucks, it sucks so bad. Waking up from a damb good dream, might be one of the worst feelings in the world. Sweetheart don't lose hope till AF shows up, and even if she does? So what? I know you want it bad, we all do but never allow yourself to get down. Stay positive, think positive, be positive. First couple months of TTC I used to cry my eyes out when AF came, now I've learned patience and believing that when it's meant to be it will happen, that goes for you, for me, for all of us.

Good luck. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

supersherwolf is totally right!! Great words to live by!!

BTW 9DPO is THE most common day of implantation :) Good luck and keep your head up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->