9 DPO- I need friends!

sn0wbunnie

Reaction score
Anyone around the same?

I have cramps like whoa on 9 DPO. Normal? Like, these are so bad I'm tempted to take something. By the way, what's safe? Tylenol? I caved & took a FRER. Of course it was BFN. Is anyone crazy like me & testing in the morning & at night?

Also, anyone on Twitter? I need more people to follow!
My Twitter name is @TTCx2V

Hi new friend!!! I am also 9dpo!! Hoping for lots of baby dust :)

Some light cramping today, a positive OPK, and my normal "period pimple" :( hopefully that one little pimple doesn't mean AF is coming!!! I too test like a mad person! It drives me insane haha

Hi Girls,

Im 9DPO today as well... I understand the bad cramps.. I had them last night.. but this morning they have gone. Not sure what is safe to take. I read that one person on here took normal panadol for relief.. as I said not sure tho.

Snowbunnie- What symptoms have you been having? How long have you ttc?

Erika- Hugs... really hope the :witch: stays away for you. How are you symptoms?

Hope we can all endure this LONG TWW together... Im so emotional today... getting upset about all this waiting... my mood swings are crazy atm

Bdaysurprise- really not many symptoms at all! I have some cramping, but nothing crazy. A super positive OPK, which has me wondering if I even o'ed when I think! Unfortunately I don't temp so I couldn't confirm, just went by OPK's and ewcm. What about your symptoms??

I haven't been charting either.. just looking at cm to confirm OV (and I usually get a sharp pain around that time) I have been cramping constantly since 1 dpo with back pain. BB's aren't sore.. however I get these growth type pains.. its weird to describe and faint blue veins have appeared on them as well. Im trying to stay positive.

What does a positive opk mean? I've never used them so im not sure what that means.. however I read on an older forum on this site that it may mean a positive preg test. Have you googled it? I wouldn't think you would be ovulating now? Maybe BD just in case? I have read as well that some women get no symptoms at all and get BFP's :) So :dust: to us

My bb's aren't sore either! OPK's are the ovulation sticks- they are helpful but don't confirm if you o'ed or not unfortunately. I googled it about 2710372037 times haha! I feel like everyone tries to say you get a hormone surge right before AF so I am trying not to get my hopes up!!

When is your AF due?

Oh ok. Well fingers crossed its a BFP and not a LH surge before AF.. Don't worry im googling my brain out atm. LOL

AF is due on May 15th which is my 25th birthday. So im hoping for a BFP. Quick question... my nipples have started to sting... but its like ive rubbed deep heat on them.(TMI sorry) Is this a sign? Cramps and backache are slowly getting worse.. maybe its just pre AF. When is ur AF due.

Hope the :witch: doesn't get us.

Hey ladies, I'm 9 dpo too! And fighting the urge to POAS every hour! I gave in and tested this morning, BFN. :nope: Currently holding my pee and planning to test with a FRER before bed. I got my first BFP with my son at night...

Hey ladies, I'm 9 dpo too! And fighting the urge to POAS every hour! I gave in and tested this morning, BFN. :nope: Currently holding my pee and planning to test with a FRER before bed. I got my first BFP with my son at night...

Welcome... hope you get ur BFP soon! What symptoms have you been having? GL testing and cant wait to hear the news. Im not testing until after AF is late.

You have some amazing willpower!! I'm a POASaholic. It's amazing that I held out this long.

I've been having some cramping today, a couple of sharp, stabby, twingey feelings a couple of nights ago, some weird yellowish, stringy, sometimes snotty CM, fatigue. You?

I feel like nothing is really tmi on these boards haha! I'm not sure about the nipples... I have never been pregnant so I really have no clue what to expect! My AF is due on the 13th or 14th- any day now!

Here are some pictures of my OPK's... If only I could get hpt's this dark haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 6
Erika- Are you going to test or what a few more days... Fx'd crossed for you. :dust: Im going to wait until late period.. I know Im crazy but luckily where I live the shops aren't easily accessible :)

How is everyone feeling?

I wish I could hold out!! Here are my 10dpo fmu tests. Opk still positive and hpt stark white. Maybe I really didn't O when I thought??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 7
I'm feeling very frustrated. Was really hoping to get a BFP today.

10 DPO is still early though..... right? I am new to this. This is my first cycle TTC

I love when people get their BFP's on like 8-9dpo, if I ever get one it will probably be something crazy like 26 dpo haha

Morning ladies,

Don't worry.. you are still in the race... I have read that some women don't get a BFP until 2 weeks late... so keep that in mind and be positive. Try and wait until a missed period. Snowbunnie, its my first TTC so I can understand the nervousness and wanting to know if you are pregnant. :hugs: Erika, as I said its strange that you would be ovulating this late.. do you usually have long cycles? I have decided that if I don't get my BFP this month, maybe temping and charting might help. What do you girls think?

I wish I could hold out!! Here are my 10dpo fmu tests. Opk still positive and hpt stark white. Maybe I really didn't O when I thought??

That is strange! How many days have you had a positive OPK now?

I'm feeling very frustrated. Was really hoping to get a BFP today.

10 DPO is still early though..... right? I am new to this. This is my first cycle TTC

In the same boat! 10 dpo is definitely still early, especially since implantation can happen between 6-12 dpo. So if you have a late implanter, you won't get a super early BFP. It's so hard to see the BFN's though! :nope:

Morning ladies,

Don't worry.. you are still in the race... I have read that some women don't get a BFP until 2 weeks late... so keep that in mind and be positive. Try and wait until a missed period. Snowbunnie, its my first TTC so I can understand the nervousness and wanting to know if you are pregnant. :hugs: Erika, as I said its strange that you would be ovulating this late.. do you usually have long cycles? I have decided that if I don't get my BFP this month, maybe temping and charting might help. What do you girls think?

Temping definitely can't hurt. I've considered the same since I would have loved a confirmation of O this month!

10 dpo and BFN for me this morning. I had some pretty bad cramping last night and this morning, was actually worried that AF might be trying to get me early. My LP is usually 14 days (going by past medicated cycles while TTC my son, this cycle is my first postpartum cycle after weaning him in March).

Wanting.. that's exactly how I feel.. im worried the :witch: is going to get me. I have read that some woman have got their BFP's after having constant cramps from 1 dpo. I have been cramping the whole time.. with no other noticeable symptoms.. apart from the blue veins on BB's. So when are you planning on testing?

I'm on three days of positive OPK's now, I even got on this morning with fmu. I barely get that with I am o'ing, I always get positives later in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->