9 dpo....is there something there??

I inverted it...I can definately see it now! I REALLY hope thats not an indent :(

Attachments

• whattttt.png
    whattttt.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 20
Bfps start somewhere. If you start testing early, you're pretty much bound to see squinters and faint lines before you get a nice solid line.

That's true. I think it's just throwing me off that only one test is showing the obvious lines. I always thought that the FRERs were more accurate/sensitive.

Stalking! I thought I saw something on the first IC that you posted. I have a good feeling about this for you! :flower:

I really hope tomorrow's frer shows a stronger line! Can't wait to see it!

Not testing yet. Waiting for my new WONDFO order to get here today. I'll test out one of those then see about using the FRER. I think I'm out though

Just took this one

Attachments

• wondfo.jpg
    wondfo.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 30
That pic is a bit dark, but I still feel like I see a faint line! Crossing my fingers for you!

Thank you but I think I'm out. I should be getting lines on a FRER by now.
So yeah I'm just going to wait for AF to show up. I think I am just going to wait for AF to show up

I won't be able to even TTC in July because of course, DH will be gone the week I will probably be ovulating. I don't even know when I'm supposed to get my period so it's just a waiting game right now. We will still try to DTD right after my period ends and up until he leaves but I know that nothing will come of it.

I'll probably take a little break from here in July because I'm really just frustrated and confused as to why everything we did this cycle didn't work. We didn't haven any issue conceiving our daughter so I don't understand.

Anyways hope you all have a great 4th of July : )

Don't give up until AF shows up! I really feel like I see something, and the frer's werent all they are cracked up to be in my case. :/ I really hope AF doesn't show!

Thanks I was hoping so too but I really think I'm out for sure.

I am just shocked by the quality of some of these lines on your ics!!! If no bfp this cycle I would chunk and try another brand!

I am testing until AF shows up. But this is what showed up this morning on a FRER

Attachments

• invert2.jpg
    invert2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 10
  • invert1.jpg
    invert1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics