9 DPO is this a BFP?

LilPeanuts

Reaction score
I'm a complete poas addict! I'm currently 9 DPO and decided to test even though it's still early. I couldn't hold off any longer! Now I'm more confused than ever because I swear there's a faint line but I always think I see lines and they end up being nothing. This was taken approximately 10 minutes after I took the test. What do you think? Do you see it?

Symptoms: slight cramping this morning, emotional (I cried during my tv shows and again when my son spilled his drink)! I'm still thinking these couple simply be PMS and AF is right around the corner.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 108
Ugh! Once it was uploaded I couldn't see the line at all. I don't think you girls will be able to see it. In person there is most certainly a line but it disappears on photos :( Here is another but I doubt it's very visible.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 91
I had that with a blue dye at 8dpo and I was pregnant. I confirmed with a digi and it said pregnant. You can confirm with one of those or wait a couple days and test again. Fx!

I hate those tests they always give the faint lines. With those tests, unless you can see it clear as day and it's dark they are negative. If you are testing early, take a first response. I got a CLEAR positive on those before any other test with my first pregnancy.

I agree, the blue dye tests are not great. Walgreens was out of everything the day I went. There must be a pregnancy boom in my town because they were cleaned out of all the good ones! I also took a first signal from Walmart but it was negative. I've heard with that brand it's not an early result test though and it shouldn't be taken before your missed period?

Hi lilpeanuts!! I used a similar test, cos I am also poas addict! Even tho I hate blue dyes I tested with two of these tests 7 and 8dpo.

I have attached pics for u to see- before and after I enhanced the photo to check for a line. You can see progression from the 7dpo one compared to the 8dpo one.

I obviously thought they were nasty blue evaps cos I hate blue dye as I've said. So I waited until 10dpo and tested again and got a super strong positive on the same test in 30 seconds! ( see below- no enhancements)

I have tried to enhance your test to check for a line but unfortunately can't see anythin... I will post in next post. But then again the photo is quite blur when I downloaded it. If u want u can email me the pic so it's clearer and I can try? My email is [email protected]

You're still super early tho so I would definitely keep testing and fx you get a dark line! :flower:

Attachments

• DSC_2352.jpg
    DSC_2352.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 38
  • PSX_20150911_230958.jpg
    PSX_20150911_230958.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 40
  • PSX_20150914_200154.jpg
    PSX_20150914_200154.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 34
I have tried to tweak it but I don't really see anythin yet...

Attachments

• PSX_20150916_154725.jpg
    PSX_20150916_154725.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 138
Thanks so much Tesh23! I will definitely email a photo to you and hopefully I can get you a clearer pic :)

It's my absolute pleasure :flower:

Also forgot to mention that I really thought I was out at 8dpo as I have quite a few evaps on these tests in the 16cycles I have ttc! So didn't believe it until I saw the stronger one.

Also... If we do end up seeing a faint line I suggest a frer ( I don't personally get them here, and have never used one but a lot of ladies say it's quite sensitive and reliable)

Always good to test with a pink dye to confirm a blue dye and a digital to confirm a pink dye lol!!! How poas-a-holic do I sound there??!

I think deep down we're all poas addicts! I'm just as bad, trust me! I sent you another photo so hopefully it's a bit clearer. It's frustrating trying to get the photo to show what I'm actually seeing. The pictures definitely don't pick it up too well. Or maybe I have line eyes and I think I see a line that doesn't even exist! The 2 ww is pure torture :(

The tww is torture... How long have u been ttc?

I am checking my mail... Haven't received anythin yet will keep checking it's prob still coming thru

This is actually only month 2 of ttc. My son was easy to conceive! But unfortunately after having him I was diagnosed with pcos and it took 1 1/2 years to finally conceive my daughter. So we figured start trying now for our 3rd bundle because it might quite awhile again.

Ok here it is...

After enhancement I can see somethin. I just can't tell if there's any blue in it... Also it may help the clarity if u just take a close up shot of the test windows :thumbup:

When I crop the photo it gets blurry.

Attachments

• PSX_20150916_162443.jpg
    PSX_20150916_162443.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 39
Let me try to get a closer shot :) When I tried to get too close it wouldn't focus so that might be the best we're going to get! But I do see a little something. Could always be the evil blue dye run though too.

Peanuts, try letting the focus, focus on somethin. Like put a ring or a small object near the test so your camera's focus is better

I think I got it to focus better. I sent another email with all the tests. The internet cheapie was taken yesterday though so I don't think there's any line on that.

I can't see anything on the first picture, but there's definitely something on the others. I used the same test on my ds

Oh my gosh I should have thrown these tests away right afterwards but of course I didn't and on the Walmart first signal one there is a 2nd pink line now. It's been 3 hours since I tested so I'm SURE it's invalid and just an evap :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 48
I hate it when they do that. I had evaps or lines on a test but not on another twice before I got pregnant with dd. It was such an emotional ride for nothing.

There we go sorry for the late reply.

Call me crazy but I do see a line on all 3. I am just not sure about colour! But I would test in 24hrs and there should be some progression even if it's just a little!

I am gonna keep an eye on this thread. I will enhance any tests u send my way just send them straight to my email I will more likely receive it first there than on here:flower:

Attachments

• PSX_20150916_180336.jpg
    PSX_20150916_180336.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 16
  • PSX_20150916_180038.jpg
    PSX_20150916_180038.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 23
  • PSX_20150916_180229.jpg
    PSX_20150916_180229.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online