9 dpo - no symptoms = a positive sign - who is with me??

Also my bestie has 3 kids so I have been asking her all kinds of questions and she never had any syptoms with any of them. Only found out she was preg with each when her AF was late.

I was reading this topic. I just wanted to say goodluck to all of you. I will stalking this topic because. I am about 16 days late with no symptoms of pregnancy except throbing in my lower abdomen. I am praying there is a little munchkin down there stretching my uterus! I got BFNs with FRER. Sending all of you :dust: :dust: :dust:

UPDATE

Hey girlies.

guess what??? i got my bfp yesterday (pm) and another one this morning!! i cant believe it! I tested upto what i think was 18dpo (based on a ovulation prediction dated given by my gyne following an internal ultra sound - OV day predicted 5th of Feb) and they were all BFN even though i started to get symptoms i was trying to ignore! I went away this weekend with my fiance to celebrate our 5 year anniversay and decided to test yesterday when i got home after 4 days on no testing and i got my BFP!!!!

anyone got a BFP????

im so excited and scared!

UPDATE

Hey girlies.

guess what??? i got my bfp yesterday (pm) and another one this morning!! i cant believe it! I tested upto what i think was 18dpo (based on a ovulation prediction dated given by my gyne following an internal ultra sound - OV day predicted 5th of Feb) and they were all BFN even though i started to get symptoms i was trying to ignore! I went away this weekend with my fiance to celebrate our 5 year anniversay and decided to test yesterday when i got home after 4 days on no testing and i got my BFP!!!!

anyone got a BFP????

im so excited and scared!

Congratulations treetop21!!! I got my BFP last week!! Optimism is the way to go :D Hoping you a blessed and healthy pregnancy!!

Congrats to both of you!

My Af finally came....so I am out! i am starting to give up on this and just let it happen.

yep, she came to me too, on saturday.. this is my second cycle.. and im going to give up! I don't know how you ladies do this you girls are strong!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->