9 dpo - no symptons

NotSoSure

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am 9DPO today and have no symptoms at all (which makes me think I'm not pregnant). Do you think I'm a candidate for early testing? Or should I wait until AF is due on April 2nd?

Thanks!

hi hun well no symptoms is better than false symptoms yeh mibbi at 9dsp is a lil early for testing but if your a poas addict id say theres no harm xx baby dust

hi hun well no symptoms is better than false symptoms yeh mibbi at 9dsp is a lil early for testing but if your a poas addict id say theres no harm xx baby dust

Thanks. I was going to wait until tomorrow morning (10DPO) so I could use FMU.

I would say wait. I tested today at 10DPO and BFN and I regret it. At least before the test I was hopeful rather than disappointed. I would say hold out if you can.

I TESTED AT 9DPO AND GOT A :bfp: SO YOU CAN THERE IS NO HARM IN TESTING.

Thanks @31andTrying. Did you have any symptoms?

That was back in august im actually trying to concieve now due to a miscarriage but yea i was really gassy, i had the string pain in my boobs, some nights i had insomnia, i also had like air bubbles near the ovaries....the list goes on..

That was back in august im actually trying to concieve now due to a miscarriage but yea i was really gassy, i had the string pain in my boobs, some nights i had insomnia, i also had like air bubbles near the ovaries....the list goes on..

Sorry to hear that. :hugs:

Thanks for the info on symptoms. That's what worries me. No symptoms.

Im going through the same thing....no symptoms so im doubtful but until af shows up in still in the game.

not sure if the symptoms are real or in my head. going to the bathroom often, very hungry but feel sick when I eat. Woke up a bit queezy today and cramps for a few days. headaches for approx last 3-4 days. I had a positive OPK on Saturday but don't know if that means anything.

well all iv had is major insomnia and my bodys been ded itchy and for some strange reason usualy my boobs are sore for bout a week and a half before im due on and there not lol, and sjut had on off period cramps and on off headaches dunno if any of these are signs lol good luck baby dust xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"