9 dpo, opinions please...update page 8

Does anyone know why hcg would decline and then start increasing again....feel like were back at 10-12dpo with these lines.

I can see lines on all them tests fx it is the start on a :bfp: I didn't get a :bfp: until 19dpo with Aaron (second youngest) :hugs:xxx

I can see lines on all them tests fx it is the start on a :bfp: I didn't get a :bfp: until 19dpo with Aaron (second youngest) :hugs:xxx

Thank you!!
Still a little bit of hope left then.

today's test is a lot darker than yesterday IRL, don't know why the camera not picking it up darker.
I have a CB+ and will try to hold out till monday morning.... :paper:

Does anyone know why hcg would decline and then start increasing again....feel like were back at 10-12dpo with these lines.

I have read about a theory where two embryos implant, but one fails. It causes an increase in hcg initially, drops back down, then builds back up with the second embryo. No idea if it's a thing that happens or just a theory but you wouldn't be the first woman to have lines fade then get darker again.

I have read about a theory where two embryos implant, but one fails. It causes an increase in hcg initially, drops back down, then builds back up with the second embryo. No idea if it's a thing that happens or just a theory but you wouldn't be the first woman to have lines fade then get darker again.

Thanx Gigglebox,

i've read a lot the past couple of hours :wacko: , and there are quite a few logical explanations why hcg will do this.
The main reason I tested again today... I'm starting to dislike my coffee!

Eeee I'll definitely be stalking for test updates!

I would be calling my Dr for a blood test if I was you, looks positive to me still

I would be calling my Dr for a blood test if I was you, looks positive to me still

The doct won't do a blood test unless it's a definite dark positive. They still don't believe it's possible to get pregnant after tubal ligation, although the doct that did my TL said it can fail.
I had my tubal ligation done 5 years ago and had 2 chemicals since January.

Thank you!!
Still a little bit of hope left then.

today's test is a lot darker than yesterday IRL, don't know why the camera not picking it up darker.
I have a CB+ and will try to hold out till monday morning.... :paper:

fx you get somesort of reassurance as it can be so frustrating :hugs: and yes can be so annoying when the dam camera won't pick anything up lol xx

Cd35, 21 dpo....and I'm so over these faint lines.

first pic is last night - 20 dpo
second pic is this morning - 21dpo.

I'm sure about ovulation because of temping and my chart actually still look great.
Flat temps and still high above coverline.
No sign of AF or impending bleeding, Cervix very high and closed.

IMG_20180604_085332.jpg

iirF7v8jAOaxHO8hIbr1lC26tthjkRwP_lg.jpg

Wow that test today is undeniable!

Can you calk and beg for bloods?

it's definitely positive, but i'm not getting my hopes up.
according to lmp i would be 5 weeks today and lines should've been much darker.
thinking about waiting a week and see what happens

fingers crossed for you, that is clear as day. have you tried a pink dye test?

I read through all 8 pages, wow! I could only imagine how frustrating that is. Last cycle I really thought I was pregnant. I kept testing, all were bfn and af ended up 17 days late! She really messed with my head! I see lines on all your tests. A previous commenter said every pregnancy is different and it truly is! I've gotten bfp as early as 10dpo and as late as 17dpo. I have a friend who got all bfn's until finally going to the doctor and she was actually 4 months pregnant. I would definitely be calling the doctor. They gotta do bloods of you have been getting faint lines for almost 2 weeks and still no af! Fingers crossed for ya. Please update!

No new news yet...CD38, 24 DPO.
Haven't tested again and just waiting it out.

Still no AF, high temps and lots of symptoms. will post my FF chart below....
Can't event stomach coffee in the morning. I lost about 3-4 kgs this past week because every time I eat I get nauseous after a few bites.
Maybe my hormones just went crazy but that don't explain the faint lines.

chart1.jpg

Have you ever had a cycle this long when not pregnant?

Have you ever had a cycle this long when not pregnant?

once had a long cycle about 10 years ago but that time I knew for sure I did not ovulate with temp charting.
Thinking maybe it's the same, but why the perfect chart?
My temps are rising, even though it's winter here now and been very cold these last 2 weeks.

I read about the hook effect and the variant hook effect, but then I should've gotten some kind of darker test earlier on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->