9 DPO. POAS Addict, Join my journey to BFP or AF. Updated for JULY cycle page 4!

I don't feel so confident about this cycle. I was able to see the line clearly and now it's disappeared. Af is due in 4 days and so far all I'm getting is BFNs and evaps :(

I hope it turns around for you :hugs: i had a stark white bfn on 8dpo this cycle and the faintest faint line on frer at 9dpo (it was actually a touch lighter the following morning so I was sure I was out) so you never know! Fx

I see your sig says BFN, did you start AF?

I see your sig says BFN, did you start AF?

Yes I did, 2 days early which has never happened before. I could have sworn I got every symptom under the sun and I genuinely thought this was it because I never get symptoms on other cycles, therefore I won't be paying attention to symptoms anymore since my body likes to play tricks on me :dohh:

Looked at your chart this morning, have you come into the TWW?
Are you going to continue the testing everyday trend?

Looked at your chart this morning, have you come into the TWW?
Are you going to continue the testing everyday trend?

Hi:flower:

I had two very strong positive opks yesterday and the day before, I'm still waiting for FF crosshairs to confirm ovulation. As far as I know I am 1 or 2 DPO today. This cycle I noticed I ovulated from my right side and the pain was insane (I don't think it's normal I will get it checked out). This is the first time in a long time I O from my right side, usually its from my left side. I have loads of HPT and yes I will be testing daily starting at 6ish DPO. I am not symptom spotting this cycle because last cycle I had every symptom under the sun to make me believe I was pregnant:haha:

Good luck this cycle hun xx

I see a hint of Some thing their good luck hun xx

Thank you for looking, I don't know why the quality of pictures become so dodgy once uploaded.

I see it but is that test dry? Was this pic taken within the time limit ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->