9 DPO question about CP

hopemommy2015

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. This is my first time posting on a site like this. I have been ttc since March 2014 and have been reading them like crazy and finally decided to join. I am 23 and had an mc in November at 12 weeks.
Like I said, this is my first time posting, so if I do something wrong, just let me know and I'll fix it. =)

I would like some input on everyone's CP at 9 DPO. Mine is firm and low but everyone is saying if I was pregnant it would be soft and high. I am having TONS of white clumpy CM (TMI) and my boobs are so sore! I have also been wanting to cry a lot, which was what made me test in November when I got that positive test. Any input would be great! Thanks.

Cervical position is very unreliable. I wouldn't put any trust in it.
My cervix goes high/lw/medium throughout the day. The only difference I noticed when I was pregnancy is that it was SHUT TIGHT. But that's about it.
Fingers crossed x

Thanks. The more research I do, the more I realize how unreliable it is. It's just hard not to get excited or depressed by the smallest things. I'm also trying not to test until after missed period to avoid getting excited about a chemical pregnancy. Thanks, again. Finger crossed for us both!

Agree with PP. I wouldn't rely on it. This was the first cycle that I had ever checked mine. It was low and firm so I assumed AF would come. I got my BFP. So anything is possible. But it was closed, definitely :flower:

Thanks, buffyx for the post. I decided to stop checking mine for a while. Apparently it isn't doing anything but making me worry. Lol. I did have some spotting today around 2:30 but nothing since. I'm hoping implanting bleeding and not my period 6 days early. =) I have done hope now though. Thanks.

Well, to update I'm 13 dpo, and have 5 days to go before expected period. I know its too early to test but I took a frer this morning and it was negative. =( my boobs are still killing me. I honestly just feel pregnant. This is so frustrating. Hopefully, I'll get an answer soon. Baby dust to all.

Are you charting? How are your temperatures? If your 13 dpo then you should expect af 2 days from now. Your not out till AF shows. Some people test late.
Good luck hopemommy

I don't temp but if it turns out not to be my month, I will probably start. I'm fairly certain that I ovulated on cd 12 based on pains in my.ovaries. I should start on the 1st of January.

I'm expecting my period on January 1st as well. I've had those white lumpy cm just as I experienced in the month I got my BFP (ended as a chemical pregnancy). I'm 11dpo and tested negative 10dpo. Didn't want to test today. Temp down for the third day and I have 13-14 LP so it shouldn't be down. Waiting for it to go back up. Temping is good because you get to know your cycle better but it's stressful when you don't see the patterns you want/expect.

Hope this is our BFP month!!

Good luck hopemommy. I had same feeling when I conceived my lil one.

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately, it wasn't my month. Tiama, I hope it worked out better for you. Guess I'm moving on to another month of trying and yet another 2 week wait.

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately it wasn't my month. I got af. I'm currently in the beginning of another 2ww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->