9 DPO - So Many Symptoms

Crumb2018

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Here is my TWW symptom log. I am praying that this cycle ends in a BFP!

Stats about my cycle:
  • Cycle Length Avg: 28 Days
  • Peaked OPK on CD 15
  • Ovulated CD 16
  • DH & I BD CD 12, 14, 15, 16, 17

1-4 DPO: No Symptoms

5 DPO: started getting twinges in left ovary area and tender breasts also started around the same time

6 DPO: the same left pelvic pain has persisted and my breasts are super tender and sore, starting to get very bloated and gassy. heartburn

7 DPO: EWCM and lots of it. the same left pelvic pain hasn't gone away, got quick and occasional cramping in the middle of my pelvic area below belly button, occasional twinge on the right side as well but mainly the left. vivid dreams

8 DPO: EWCM and decent amount throughout the day. the same left pelvic pain hasn't gone away and again some occasional cramping but nothing like typical AF cramps. Still feeling bloated, gassy, diarrhea 3x this day and I didn't eat anything that would've set me off. heartburn. vivid dreams

9 DPO: still have the same left pelvic pain, tender breasts that hurt even when I walk, pelvic pain is radiating into my lower left back. Have a bit of a stomach ache and feeling bloated. Stomach ache may be from diarrhea I had yesterday but who knows. Occasional right pelvic twinge. heartburn

I am due for AF this Thursday, March 1st and I am afraid to test before then. I had a MC in January at 5 weeks, so still very early and I had the twinges then and the stomach flutters.

FX for a :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yo crumb start your own thread don't piggy back on to someone else thread and steal their thunder...kinda bitch move.

Edit: firstly I didn't call her a bitch I said it was a "bitch move" and secondly I didn't see she was new, but I still assume most new people would read the "rules forum for posting." My bad for being and ass about it, I chalk it up to pms and some bad news i got before but I still shouldn't have brought that into threads and let it affect my posts to Innocents. My apologies.

Didn't do this purposely... I just joined this site today. No need to curse or be confrontational here... we're all here for the same end goal.

Yo crumb start your own thread don't piggy back on to someone else thread and steal their thunder...kinda bitch move.

This is not acceptable. How rude and unwelcoming. Many who hit BabyandBump have never used a forum before and are unfamilular with how forums work.

We base ourselves on a friendly supportive forum community... this kind of forum activity does not fall in line with that. The only bitch move was your reply.

My apologies Crumb for such a rude welcome. I assure you not all the members will greet you with the same manner. I have moved your TWW question to its own thread <3

Thank you for your help! I am not the best with how forums work. Wishing everyone baby dust and lots of health.

I swear I could of wrote this thread myself! Your symptoms are exactly the same as mine and i’m 10dpo.

I’ve had trapped gas in my tummy the last 2 days now and boobs hurt to walk up the stairs

omg so happy you found my thread! Are you feeling the pelvic pain more on your right or left side?

It's been mainly left for me, but today I am feeling the occasional twinge on the right. Overall today, it's like a dull cramping in the middle of my abdomen.

When are you testing? I am trying to hold out until March 4th when I'll be 15 DPO but I am very impatient. Due for AF on March 1st.

Af is due March 1st for me too! My symptoms are tiredness and very sore nipples. And I mean very sore. Gant touch em ;) Waiting to test until af is late... I only have one test at home so... GL to you!

lost of :dust: to you! I am trying for my 1st. I had a chemical pregnancy in January and with that, I didn't have these same twinges and cramping - it was mostly bloating and breast tenderness.

Keep us posted here! :thumbup:

Hi Crumb! All of that sounds very promising. Fx for you!

Welcome crumb! I&#8217;m trying for my first too :) :) Not sure if I&#8217;ve ever had a chemical before.. my cycles are kind of all over sometimes... so if I ever started bleeding I just thought it was AF. Never even thought to test before last year when we started NTNP.. GL and FX all those symptoms lead you to a BFP <3

omg so happy you found my thread! Are you feeling the pelvic pain more on your right or left side?

It's been mainly left for me, but today I am feeling the occasional twinge on the right. Overall today, it's like a dull cramping in the middle of my abdomen.

When are you testing? I am trying to hold out until March 4th when I'll be 15 DPO but I am very impatient. Due for AF on March 1st.

Left for me too since ovulation!

I want to try and hold off till I miss af (she’s due Thursday/Friday) but i’m struggling to not test with these symptoms &#128529; haha

My cervix feels so funny today it’s high and tilted backwards instead of forwards

Hi ladies, so I caved and I tested this morning, 11DPO, and I got a :bfp:

I am still super worried that something could go wrong and I am going to wait until I actually miss my period Friday before making an appt to see my gyno.

I used the iProven LH dip tests to find my peak and they worked super well for me. I also used their dip pregnancy test and I retested with a clear blue and it confirmed it.

The left side constant pain has gone away, I've only gotten the twinge on my right and left maybe 5 times total since yesterday so I hope that's a good sign... I keep googling symptoms and aches and just praying this works out before I get my hopes up.

Congratulations Crumb!! H&H 9 months to you!

AFM, I thought there was a little pink in my cm this morning, but I was so tired that I might have just seen wrong. It was soooo light that I had a hard time seeing the color of it. Well, since I haven't had any spotting what so ever today I really think it wasn't pink at all. Nipples still hurt like crazy and af is due today or tomorrow (and I always spot a day or two before which isn't the case now). Don't know what to belive, but I'll wait until af is late before I test. 11-12dpo today.

Thank you &#9786;&#65039; I hope everything works well for you, I&#8217;ll keep praying for all of us ladies &#55357;&#56469;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->