9 DPO Symptoms - Am I Crazy?

danilove27

Reaction score
I am 9 dpo, and I don't know if I am imagining symptoms or if they are really happening.

Since last Tuesday I have had the worst indigestion/heartburn, with nausea and headaches. I've had these with vivid dreams, fatigue, and insomnia (go figure). Not to mention the airheaded forgetfulness, which is not like me.

Also, I thought that my areolae had started to darken and I thought maybe I even saw a few Montgomery's tubercles start to surface (which I don't normally have). However, I have also had little, to no, CM - which is very rare for me (sorry if thats TMI), but I usually have discharge as part of my regular cycle. With all of that, my breasts are sore on the sides but not towards the center and they feel heavy.

Last night I was at the gym and things were fine, but then I sat at a machine and immediately started to smell all types of scents which made my stomach churn and I had to leave because I was afraid to vomit on the gym floor. I also had a pulling/tugging sensation in my abdomen, and it felt nothing like any menstrual cramps I have ever experienced.

Then today, the urination has been frequent and about every 15- 20 minutes. However, I am not drinking a lot of liquids. I have had a protein shake and a cup of juice.

I am just wondering if anyone has experienced symptoms like this? I am a little doubtful that I could be pregnant, because we weren't trying. I'm almost convinced these symptoms are hysterical. :wacko:

Any advice, opinions, or information you may have would be appreciated. :)

So I took a test today after lunch, and it was a BFN. I didn't realize how sad I would feel until I actually felt it.

So upset. :shock::nope:

You could still be pregnant, 9dpo is still early!!
TWW is so hard. We notice every single thing and think it might be a pregnancy sign.
Good luck, try testing in another couple of days :flower:

It's definitely possible to have symptoms this early and 9dpo is early like PP said. I'd test again in a few days or wait until expected period to test again.

I am 9dpo today and yesterday was smelling dirt and watermelon from miles away ha. Odd pinching/cramping when moving too fast or sneezing but otherwise I don't have many symptoms this time around.

Good luck!!

Thank you for your responses :)

I have noticed today, and yesterday, the frequent urination - like every 15 minutes. I'm not drinking crazy amounts of liquids or eating food, either.

Also, when I am pre-menstrual I eat, I will crave chocolate or chips. I haven't wanted anything. I do eat, but Im not picky and honestly nothing sounds appetizing.

Also, I noticed some cramping this morning in my abdomen and pelvic areas. My cervix isn't getting any lower, softer, and i still dont have much cm (rather dry, except inside - TMI?)

Hi i got a faint pos yesterday and today but still dont want to believe it.im 11dpo and i had a metslic taste in my mouth on day 8. Other than an irritated nose last week ive had nothing.

gone dizzy a couple of times today but im only 3 weeks and 4 days xx

Also weeing more i think i seem to need a wee more anyway

Maybe this is TMI, but i have no cm. However, up near my cervix i have watery/milky cm, but it looks like there may be touches of pink within it.

I usually have regular cm as part of my cycle, but with the pinkish cm i'm starting to think that AF is on her way.

I guess maybe all of my symptoms are psychological. :(

pinkish or even brownish CM can be implantation bleeding, sweetie, especially if it doesn't pick up to a flow and goes away after a day or two.

I just experienced this while wiping last night @9dpo!
I had this with my last 2 chemicals

I agree - 9dpo is still waaaaaaay early. I will say I had heartburn before my bfp in January. Now every tww I just sit and pray for heartburn. haha.

GL!

I took another hpt today and it was a bfn. I also had a pap done and a blood test. At this point I'm almost positive the final result will be a bfn.

I just can't explain it; my symptoms are different than my normal pms and last night I checked my cervix and had some pink/white cm and after my pap it was a reddish brown. Now it's back to clear and watery. I am still urinating every 30 minutes, heartburn, tender breasts, nausea, no appetite (strange for me) and abdominal/back cramping.

I guess maybe I wanted it so badly that I started to imagine I would get a bfp. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->