9 dpo test

butterflywolf

Reaction score
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test62348

I think my dreams are crushed of having the doctor say instead of having issues with not being preggy that I would be preggy this cycle. -_- damn it.

When I press the invert image button I am sure I can see something.. remember 9dpo is early for testing. I am 9dpo today but i'm gonna wait a while longer

When I press the invert image button I am sure I can see something.. remember 9dpo is early for testing. I am 9dpo today but i'm gonna wait a while longer

Hey!! It's you again *^^* Hi how are you doing?

And yes 9 dpo is a little early but *sighs* I was just so hoping that there would be good news instead of (pardon my french) shit news. Let alone I am always a nervous wreck when going to the doctors that it isn't good for my healthy >.> Even though I trust my doctor and everything, I just freak out when it's about me. Anyone else at the hospital I have NO problem. But knowing that when I'm going to go in today it's going to more than likely be the shit news, doesn't help.

My period should be here saturday/monday. *sighs* gotta love stress.

i'm ok. not enjoying the 2ww lol

Like I say I can see a slight line when I press the invert image button.. So you are definitely not out yet..! :dust:

i'm ok. not enjoying the 2ww lol

Like I say I can see a slight line when I press the invert image button.. So you are definitely not out yet..! :dust:

Thanks, but my gut feeling is saying no and like usual my heart is saying yes yes yes and then when af shows it goes f u. XD
Maybe he will still have good news for me tomorrow with the blood work.

Hope so..fingers crossed..

I'm gonna try wait a few more days before I test.. not easy though cos I have 3 FRER tests in my bedside drawer lol

Hope so..fingers crossed..

I'm gonna try wait a few more days before I test.. not easy though cos I have 3 FRER tests in my bedside drawer lol

Thanks.

And good luck on trying to wait XD I'm sure I'm not being a good influence on you XD

I took the test out of the container for another pic shot

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test62355

How did you get on at the doctors?.. have you tried testing again.?

How did you get on at the doctors?.. have you tried testing again.?

Doctor doesn't really want to test cause he said it would be pointless and explained the tests and said that from the looks of everything I seem to be fine. And since we got preggy once before it shouldn't be the sperm. He said give it another 3/4 months and still nothing then we'll end up testing DH. So hopefully it's all good. I did test today but it was only with a maybe 2 hour hold so nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->