9 dpo....

mamagirls86

Reaction score
Ok so I'm 9dpo... I been having crazy cramping since fri. Sun I start feelin alot pressure down there that was terribly uncomfy. I don't usually have that happen. The light cramping I may get week before af. My boobs hurt off and on. Lower backache. On top of wetness feeling down there (TMI) sorry for that! I get nauseated here and there. I get constipated but than goes into almost diarrhea like. Hunger feelin still after I eat a hour ago. My smell picks up on everything. Exhausted even if i do anything! Crazy dreams! Now out the blue I get these cold crap. I've had 2 kids before so this all is different. First 2 I didn't have any symptoms besides my boobs got larger which isn't the case. Should I test? AF not due until sat. I went to er mon and they test me said I wasn't pregnant. My anemia was just low. So Idk...

Ok so I'm 9dpo... I been having crazy cramping since fri. Sun I start feelin alot pressure down there that was terribly uncomfy. I don't usually have that happen. The light cramping I may get week before af. My boobs hurt off and on. Lower backache. On top of wetness feeling down there (TMI) sorry for that! I get nauseated here and there. I get constipated but than goes into almost diarrhea like. Hunger feelin still after I eat a hour ago. My smell picks up on everything. Exhausted even if i do anything! Crazy dreams! Now out the blue I get these cold crap. I've had 2 kids before so this all is different. First 2 I didn't have any symptoms besides my boobs got larger which isn't the case. Should I test? AF not due until sat. I went to er mon and they test me said I wasn't pregnant. My anemia was just low. So Idk...

Omg... We could be the same person and I am also 9dpo... Holy smokes!!

I am trying to hold out on testing until I am late (March 25th) otherwise I spend too much money and drive myself insane... Fingers crossed for us both!!! I will be stalking haha

Omg... We could be the same person and I am also 9dpo... Holy smokes!!

I am trying to hold out on testing until I am late (March 25th) otherwise I spend too much money and drive myself insane... Fingers crossed for us both!!! I will be stalking haha

Lol.... Glad I'm not alone in this waiting..... Yea I will be late on march 25th as well.... (freaky)!!!! I will definitely keep ya posted on what happens....This is our first attempt in tryin again after almost 3 yrs. The first 2 kids I got pregnant on first attempt. So hoping this is case as well!:)

When do you think you might test? I am losing the battle of waiting until late AF... Trying not to be too hopeful just in case lol

I took one this evening just because I was curious and couldn't wait! It definitely was a BFN!!! :( so I'm goin to test again after my late AF well at least that's what ima "try" do! Lol.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->