• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

9 m/o cold/coughing/puking/lost weight!!!

kiraelliott

Mum & due #2 :)
Reaction score
Is this normal? She's not off her food, everything's pretty much fine, i'm trying to keep her hydrated but she's puked up after 3 bottles the last 3 days n gone from 8.3kg down to 7.8kg since Thursday - she's only had the cold 3 days. At what point do I be concerned with this weight loss?!

xxx

Fran had a sickness and diahorroea bug for a week and although I didn't weigh her I knew she'd lost weight. She had it coming out both ends poor thing and while she was still eating at first, about 3 or 4 days in she couldn't keep anything down.

We took her to the doctor and she said Fran wasn't dehydrated thankfully and that fluids were the important thing - not to worry if she doesn't eat for a few days.

You could always visit the doctor if you are worried love, but if she's eating and getting plenty of fluids then I wouldn't worry too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"