9 weeks and morning sickness just starting...Your experience?

BlingyGal

Reaction score
Up until a week ago, I've had almost no nausea or gagging, yay me! However the past week (9 weeks along), ms is getting worse. Right now I'm just laying in bed, trying to wish the nausea away. I'm super tired bc this sick feeling wakes me up in the middle of the night. My sister didn't have ms until week 10 and then she had it the rest of her pregnancies (two kids). I'm really hoping the same isn't going to happen to me.

Anyone have ms start a bit on the later side and then have it disappear by second trimester?

I am 9+1 and sickness started a week ago. I had hyperemesis on last pregnancy from six weeks so I actually thought I was going to get off lightly this time. No such luck unfortunately but just to say this is my third pregnancy and sickness has varied with each. Not knowing when it is going to end is the worst but a day and a time and all that...
Oh and my sister has had three pregnancies and was only sick on one so I think you can never predict

for once, starting today, i had absolutely no morning sickness! didnt even have to use my seabands today! but whenever im hungry, i do get sick and nauseated so i try to have a nice meal once a day and eat smaller things throughout if im not at work.

i only threw up a few times on one night right before i was 9 weeks along. any other time it was just bad nausea. and recently, ive been getting this gagging sensation around evening/nightfall and it doesnt matter what i do it just feels like im being gagged on nothing even if im not nauseated. i try to go to sleep as soon as i can when that happens

My first baby didnt kick in until about week 16-20. Then 36 till birth.

With my 1st it started at 10weeks and finished at 17weeks. Not looking forward to it! All the capillaries in my face burst with how much I was gagging! Ice cold coke worked a treat for me. Ginger stuff didn't!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->